Page 133 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3383123124125126127128129130131132133134135136 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1354

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4021642;
    Awww
    Quote:
    DeAnnaPappas Chris L.......such a stand up guy! He was so gracious to Ali. He's an admiral man! My heart breaks for him

LOL - I didn't know that ChrisL was a Naval Officer! Add that to his list of fine qualities as a man.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4022150;
    interviews with both guys
    is GMA posted anywhere yet?
    thanks emusha
    appreciate it very much thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4022284;
    I think if it says RT in front of it, it's from another person?

eta

Plus, I think that it would be great for Ali to be on DWTS. I don't think Roberto will be on it. She is looking into what to do and really who can blame her?
    RT in front means re-tweet. For example: Someone send a tweet that I think is funny so I re-tweet their original tweet so it goes to the people that are following me.

The @ in front of a name means that Ali sent it to Roberto. If he responds to Ali, we won't see it on her Twitter account, we have to go to his account & his will start with @alifedotowsky.

If the tweets don't have anything in front of them like:

Thanks so much for watching everyone! Tweeting starts tonight! Well I guess I just tweeted, but you know what I mean So excited!!!
    about 17 hours ago via web

It means that Ali just tweeted & was not addressing anyone in particular.

HTH
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by KatydidC;4022288;
    This was one of my favorite scenes of the evening. Her mom was so overcome by the emotion of seeing her daughter so in love --- so sweet and an absolute giveaway as to how the rest of the finale would unfold.
    Agreed. I thought it was very obvious that Ali was crazy about Roberto on the MTP date. She kept touching him, she kissed his shoulder again, and sat close to him.
    Her family saw that and could tell that she was so happy. I loved every moment of that date.

Thanks Saffron! I get it now. I'm glad it was Ali that tweeted that to Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;4022299;
    RT in front means re-tweet. For example: Someone send a tweet that I think is funny so I re-tweet their original tweet so it goes to the people that are following me.

The @ in front of a name means that Ali sent it to Roberto. If he responds to Ali, we won't see it on her Twitter account, we have to go to his account & his will start with @alifedotowsky.

If the tweets don't have anything in front of them like:

Thanks so much for watching everyone! Tweeting starts tonight! Well I guess I just tweeted, but you know what I mean So excited!!!
    about 17 hours ago via web

It means that Ali just tweeted & was not addressing anyone in particular.

HTH
    Thanks for the info about twitters.

I wonder if he will turn into a twitter-holic like Reid?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4022300;
    Agreed. I thought it was very obvious that Ali was crazy about Roberto on the MTP date. She kept touching him, she kissed his shoulder again, and sat close to him.
    Her family saw that and could tell that she was so happy. I loved every moment of that date.

Thanks Saffron! I get it now. I'm glad it was Ali that tweeted that to Roberto.
    From the intro on last night MF didn't hide at all that it was Roberto in the end.

It was a great show!

Quote Originally Posted by moflan;4022297;
    Quote:
    DeAnnaPappas Chris L.......such a stand up guy! He was so gracious to Ali. He's an admiral man! My heart breaks for him

LOL - I didn't know that ChrisL was a Naval Officer! Add that to his list of fine qualities as a man.
    Good ol Deanna

FORT Fan

Based on last night, Ali most definitely made the right choice for her. I really saw how connected she was with Roberto on his HTD, and that was definitely in evidence again last night. I think they make an absolutely beautiful couple and I wish them all the best. Several couples have mentioned that reading difficult things on the Internet has been a source of tension in their new, already difficult relationship. So, in all sincerity, as a total and completely smitten Chris fan, I can say that I smiled deeply when I saw this wonderful, tender love between Ali and Roberto. Please focus on it and run like the wind from Dancing with the Stars.

I also have to say that I think Chris was treated pretty poorly by Ali last night. I'll forgive her dismissal of him at his LCD. It was clunky and awkward, but in the height of all the emotion of the week (and coming straight from her walk of shame (hee!) from Roberto's bungalow) I don't know that anyone can expect much better. But at the AFRC? Girlfriend could have used some coaching. With Chris' question, it was clear to me that he was asking her if he meant anything. He was in pain, and he wanted to feel that that pain had value. She couldn't think of anything? She didn't have time to come up with things that he taught her, ways that he was meaningful? I could have come up with a list a mile long and my only relationship with him is through a freakin' TV screen for 20 minutes a week! It was simple things too, like not saying Roberto was perfect but was perfect for HER. If I was Chris, I would have gotten the feeling that she thought Roberto was the better man and not better for HER. We all say that we can't pick the one for the lead because it's based on what's right for him or her. She's smart enough to be able to articulate that, especially when she's got eight weeks to prepare for it. Finally, was it too much to ask for her to have a couple of regrets? I get that you're happy with where you ended up, but couldn't you have said, "I hate that people got hurt along the way. If I led anyone on because of the format of this show, I'm sorry." Is it too much to say, "I regret making such a scene over Frank. It was disrespectful to Chris and Roberto." She just seemed pleased as punch with herself, and that lack of ability to empathize I think could cause her some trouble.

Maybe she'll get better in the days to come. I did realize when watching it that we really don't get much of a chance to see what makes the lead particularly lovable. She never really has a chance to be nurturing or loving because she has to be so guarded with what she's feeling. I liked her much better during Jake's season! Meanwhile we have these great guys making professions of love, getting her soup, carrying her through the water, tucking her in. I believe Chris and Roberto were both tremendous men, and if they fell for Ali I'd say that's strong evidence that she's an amazing woman. I'll never say a bad word about either one of them. I guess that's because I'm a 38-year-old woman whose never been married, so clearly there's something damaged with me. And, I believe that my mother who died after a long battle with cancer a few years back sends me signals from heaven like the other delusionals who can't manage their grief.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4022165;
    The tiara thing might be real.....Maybe it's the one she is wearing on Jimmy Kimmel?
    I saw it and was wondering about that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4022315;
    Good ol Deanna
    I can't believe that woman.