Page 131 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3181121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1354

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;4022228;
    There once was a beauty named Ali
    Who had the best-ever finale
    Roberto got his girl
    And IST her twirl
    We all want to go now to Bali
    My husband has always wanted to sail the south seas, so now I have an excuse to make it happen. We have traveled so much, but that is one place I always had in mind (in addition to New Zealand). I'll have to see if they have any cooler times of the year, because it looked awfully hot when they were there......

I, for one, am so happy for R/A - they are so in love, and I hope they keep their life private and work on the things that really matter - having someone that adores you. We were 19 and 22 when we got married, and have been married for ions, so if you love one another you work things out. My husband says we were just a couple of crazy kids, but knew what we wanted even back then. Sometimes you just know when things "feel right". I also want to wish the best to Chris. What an outstanding young man. He will find his soulmate (and I am betting sooner rather than later), and in a few years have a couple more little "Lambtons" running around. He will be a great father, and the child will be surrounded by love. Great season!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4022222;
    Yeah, I finally got to enjoy a FRC!
    Me too atem! This season is the first season that my favorite won the girl! I was so happy to watch it happen.

Also, I do not want both of them on DWTS. Maybe one of them, but not both.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4022254;
    Me too atem! This season is the first season that my favorite won the girl! I was so happy to watch it happen.

Also, I do not want both of them on DWTS. Maybe one of them, but not both.
    Ali just signed with the William Morris Agency, bet the farm that she is on it.

Quote Originally Posted by tinks;4022250;
    Can someone point me in the direction where I can find pics of Alberto at the FRC? Thanks!
    In the non-spoiler part of the board, there is a POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD that has some pictures.

Bean, well hopefully she is on it, but not Roberto. I don't want them to have to compete. I wouldn't mind seeing Rob in the audience each week.

Awwwww... I just CANNOT get enough of this beautiful couple!!! Somebody stop me!!! Thanks for all who have info and are posting media updates as well!!! I don't want it to end!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4022256;
    In the non-spoiler part of the board, there is a POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD that has some pictures.
    Thanks Sanlee

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4022236;
    Ha. Glad you got it.

I'm looking forward to reading the interviews from the teleconfrence.
    sorry, but I am missing something here...
    when is this teleconference?

Sorry but I am at work and evidently missing out on a lot of news

Quote Originally Posted by Locarber;4022196;
    Ali did the right thing for Chris. Think about it, Chris is 33 and never been married..hmmmm? I think Roberto is much more mature and settled and balanced than Chris is and ready to support a family. I hope it lasts..honestly.

Did you catch Ali's sister's cleavage when she was talking to Chris in the pool? Not good and I think he kept looking away..embarrassing.
    I am almost 32 and never been married, however I was engaged once but called it off in my 20's. Because of that I know a lot more what I am looking for in a relationship. I want to get married once and if that means I am 33 and single so be it I would rather that then a bad marriage

Also, please remember Chris had a lot to deal with there for a few years with his Mom's Illness and Passing. A relationship was not #1 on his priority list.

Quote Originally Posted by aslongasufollow;4022263;
    sorry, but I am missing something here...
    when is this teleconference?

Sorry but I am at work and evidently missing out on a lot of news
    It's a way of doing a whole bunch of interviews in one shot. Reporters (or so called reporters) call in to a number that ABC provides to talk to Ali/Robert/Chris L.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4022119;
    They were able to take all of the f1 clues and point to the 'good guy' and convince some of us that "good guys do finish first"... and then they were able to say their Gotcha! I honestly feel "dirty" at what they did, and my part in extending their extra 10 mins of valuable watching time. For all those who put any weight into any thing I said about this show, I am deeply regretful for having taken part in it. I am not a negative person, I normally see the good in what ever deed is done, but in order to watch this show and try to figure things out, you have to adopt a negative attitude and leave your trust at the door.
    ... and like I've said before, I'm happy for Roberto and Ali. The final speeches at the podium were cute and heartfelt. Maybe, they will succeed as a couple. Yet, it didn't dispose of the oily taste of this season.

All of my criticism is directed strictly at the editors. If I want "gotcha!", I will stick to a 3-D piranha movie. This was the season the producers were OBSESSED with their "cat & mouse" games to the point of manipulating the previews with sadistic passion. (And, yes, I was wrong... the MIA footage of Chris in many previews was for the EXACT SAME REASON Reid was often missing in his. Guess I learned a lesson with that one.) OK... a little mystery and suspense is fine and dandy, but in the long run, it doesn't do justice to the show or its participants.