Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4022000;
    I thought it was adorable that they didnt want to go to Catalina. They just wanted to go home to San Diego and be normal! They feigned excitement but their disappointment radiated from every pore!

Since they had no luggage I assume the heliocopter took off for the camera but circulated around and landed again. There is no way they could go without packing. Perhaps they told them they would perfer to just go home and skipped the trip.
    I'm very surprised to hear this. Can someone tell me where to find the source for this information? I searched back a few pages and couldn't find anything.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

For Ali and Roberto and Chris: carry on. I hope you all find what fills your heart with joy.

"We may run, walk, stumble, drive, or fly, but let us never lose sight of the reason for the journey, or miss a chance to see a rainbow on the way." - Gloria Gaither
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4022178;
    Since Frank left, Ali really had no choice. She could not let Chris go after the FD or else there would be no show. I wouldn't blame it all on Ali....they still have to make a show. I think we're lucky she was able to let him go on the LCD. JMO.
    did have to wonder if Chris had some sort of inkling anyways before MTP because he seemed like he knew something was up before then based on the impression I got from his vo's & interaction with family.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4022178;
    Since Frank left, Ali really had no choice. She could not let Chris go after the FD or else there would be no show. I wouldn't blame it all on Ali....they still have to make a show. I think we're lucky she was able to let him go on the LCD. JMO.
    Yeah, and looking at the RC pics, it was clear they (Ali/Roberto) were staring at each other.

Of course, the show had to cut some things in order to play the 'cat and mouse' game, or there would be no show. People want the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;4022173;
    While I'm sad Chris didn't get picked, I still thought last night's show was great.
    Edit was clearly in roberto's favor last night because you can see the differences between them. Roberto was all about what he could do to make Ali happy & also said he was in love thou while he was talking to her at FRC, it irritated me that he wasn't looking directly at her and his eyes were elsewhere but that could have been due to nerves.
    Chris L was mostly about himself but didn't talk about a future with Ali too much other than saying, yes I love this girl and want to marry her.

I still like Ali as she did good in letting Chris go at LCD if there was truly no feelings but my one beef about last night's is if she knew Roberto was the one at the end of their FD, then she should have never let Chris go on his FD with her or have him meet her family and should have let him go before FD instead of LCD which makes me wonder if Roberto's FD was really first like the show seems to suggest. maybe Chris L's was first? If he was first then Ali still did good in letting him go first chance she got before he got hurt any further.

I say great job for such a great season to all involved! I don't know when I've enjoyed a season more. However do wish tptb would stop playing games with us. *LOL*
    yep, it was all about the edit. Chris was all about putting Ali first all season, and in what he said when she was letting him go and on the ATFR and in interview today, so I'm sure he talked that way to her family too. Chris is an amazing man... lucky girl who gets him he's a keeper that's for sure, but I think in the end he was too mature for Ali.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Despite who was out there trying to tell us how the show would end, the Forters got it first and got it right!

Robert engaged received the most votes out of all the options!

Roberto (dating/engaged) 220
    Chris (dating/engaged) 173
    Single 135
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Regular

Ali did the right thing for Chris. Think about it, Chris is 33 and never been married..hmmmm? I think Roberto is much more mature and settled and balanced than Chris is and ready to support a family. I hope it lasts..honestly.

Did you catch Ali's sister's cleavage when she was talking to Chris in the pool? Not good and I think he kept looking away..embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord;4022059;
    I agree with the bolded, her deep need to be loved concerns me. She kept saying last night "He loves me so much". I hope they do make it, especially since R has rearranged his entire life for her
    I thought her comment was in answer to the question in the finale of "will he love me back." jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Locarber;4022196;
    Ali did the right thing for Chris. Think about it, Chris is 33 and never been married..hmmmm? I think Roberto is much more mature and settled and balanced than Chris is and ready to support a family. I hope it lasts..honestly.

Did you catch Ali's sister's cleavage when she was talking to Chris in the pool? Not good and I think he kept looking away..embarrassing.
    I caught it! I was thinking, woah, I'd have chosen a different top for national television. It was largely the way she was sitting at the pool, but something that should have been brought to her attention.
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by pitci;4022061;
    Thanks for all of the information lithargic! Do you have any thoughts on the upcoming Bachelor season?

I had a great time on the boards this season-my first time posting and some sleuthing. Loved it! Thanks to all who made it so much fun.
    If I find out who the next Bachelor is you will be the first to know!