Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

The tiara thing might be real.....Maybe it's the one she is wearing on Jimmy Kimmel?

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4022162;
    What time is the conferece call today?
    From the Press Release

WHEN: Tuesday, August 3
    1:30 p.m., ET/12:30 p.m., CT/11:30 a.m., MT/ 10:30 a.m., PT
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;4022166;
    From the Press Release
    Thanks! Is it a live feed or do we get a transcript at the end?

FORT Regular

I think this is another Deanna season. Roberto is the default F1 because Frank just left. Chris was not supposed to be in the F2. Hence, you can feel her coldness towards how she handled letting Chris go. She didn't have any strong feelings for him.

Considering what we saw of Ali during Jake season, I think she and Roberto are just completely different people and when all the glitz and glamour are gone, the physical sizzle will also disappear between the two of them. In contrast to what some people say, I don't see Trista and Ryan in them. I see a beautiful couple who don't know each other well enough but are very much infatuated with each other. It's the honeymoon stage. I give them6 months.

We can't listen to it live can we?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4022167;
    Thanks! Is it a live feed or do we get a transcript at the end?
    We should get a transcript later.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

While I'm sad Chris didn't get picked, I still thought last night's show was great.
    Edit was clearly in roberto's favor last night because you can see the differences between them. Roberto was all about what he could do to make Ali happy & also said he was in love thou while he was talking to her at FRC, it irritated me that he wasn't looking directly at her and his eyes were elsewhere but that could have been due to nerves.
    Chris L was mostly about himself but didn't talk about a future with Ali too much other than saying, yes I love this girl and want to marry her.

I still like Ali as she did good in letting Chris go at LCD if there was truly no feelings but my one beef about last night's is if she knew Roberto was the one at the end of their FD, then she should have never let Chris go on his FD with her or have him meet her family and should have let him go before FD instead of LCD which makes me wonder if Roberto's FD was really first like the show seems to suggest. maybe Chris L's was first? If he was first then Ali still did good in letting him go first chance she got before he got hurt any further.

I say great job for such a great season to all involved! I don't know when I've enjoyed a season more. However do wish tptb would stop playing games with us. *LOL*
    Last edited by kelad9; 08-03-2010 at 11:38 AM.

FORT Newbie

Am I the only one having trouble opening RS's website? Has he gone into hiding? Been dummied-up? In cahoots with TPTB? Hmmmmmmm.........

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;4022173;
    While I'm sad Chris didn't get picked, I still thought last night's show was great.
    Edit was clearly in roberto's favor last night because you can see the differences between them. Roberto was all about what he could do to make Ali happy & also said he was in love thou while he was talking to her at FRC, it irritated me that he wasn't looking directly at her and his eyes were elsewhere but that could have been due to nerves.
    Chris L was mostly about himself but didn't talk about a future with Ali too much other than saying, yes I love this girl and want to marry her.

I still like Ali as she did good in letting Chris go at LCD if there was truly no feelings but my one beef about last night's is if she knew Roberto was the one at the end of their FD, then she should have never let Chris go on his FD with her or have him meet her family and should have let him go before FD instead of LCD which makes me wonder if Roberto's FD was really first like the show seems to suggest. maybe Chris L's was first? If he was first then Ali still did good in letting him go first chance she got before he got hurt any further.
    Since Frank left, Ali really had no choice. She could not let Chris go after the FD or else there would be no show. I wouldn't blame it all on Ali....they still have to make a show. I think we're lucky she was able to let him go on the LCD. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4022127;
    nope.... but don't just leave us hanging.. what did she say?...
    That she was watching the finale while falling asleep and had tears in her eyes for Roberto and Ali! It was cute.