Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

wow poor ali and rob, they look like they want it to end
    I am on team Love

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4021546;
    Just saw Ali and Roberto backstage. They are beaming! =)
    I'm so excited for them both! CC, do you know where/when their conference call will be posted? I'm assuming in this thread since the others are closed? TIA. YEA!! We finally got a love story!!

Okay, you guys know I was a Chris fan (still am!) but oh my, I just love Roberto & Ali together. What a beautiful couple, who is so in love! Roberto is infatuated with her....and well, the same goes for her! They both have this admirable, deep attraction for each other. I don't think we got to see Roberto's side of the attraction to her too much...but I did see it at the FRC and ATFR. He wants to get married in the Spring and said, "I just want her to know that I want to marry her. Beyond the glitz & glamour, I love this woman!" Wow, truly an amazing man! She realllly, really is a lucky woman to have 2 wonderful guys to choose from...

I honestly think this is a lasting relationship....and that they will get married. I only ever felt that way with Trista/Ryan!

I loved the finale! I am on vacation and every one was giving me such a hard time because I was away watching and slowly Everyone ended up watching with me lol once the kids went to bed I was glued until the very blast minute with a huge smile on my face because I loved them as a couple so much!

I have a question... Going into commercials in the ATFR they showed Ali saying something like " that is absolutely not true" but I don't remember them airing it afterwards. Did they air it and I missed it? If so, what was the answer in reference to?
    It's not denial, I'm just very selective about the reality I accept

(sigh) that was the best finally EVA!

I cried whenever Chris came on but couldn't help and be so happy for Rob and Ali. MF, in my book, has redeemed himself this season. I saw a love story between Rob and Ali...they are obviously so in love and happy...Trista is now my second favorite.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

I don't have the mental ability to read through all the zillion posts from the past 12 hours or so, but I just had one questions that I don't know has been answered or not.

During the Bachette they showed a preview for the AFTR and Chris said something and Ali said (in a very stern voice) "That is not true" (or something like that). I knew it was obviously edited because I couldn't imagine her ever speaking to Chris in that tone, but I also don't remember that scene from the AFTR either. Did I miss something?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by milady;4022034;
    I loved the finale! I am on vacation and every one was giving me such a hard time because I was away watching and slowly Everyone ended up watching with me lol once the kids went to bed I was glued until the very blast minute with a huge smile on my face because I loved them as a couple so much!

I have a question... Going into commercials in the ATFR they showed Ali saying something like " that is absolutely not true" but I don't remember them airing it afterwards. Did they air it and I missed it? If so, what was the answer in reference to?
    milady and maybaybie-- just another trick of editing! I thought, uh oh, maybe Chris isn't as good with it as it seemed but then he was great. I think it was just a teaser to keep us watching (like we needed more of a reason to keep watching!!). And I agree-- I give MF kudos-- he did a great job! He finally gave us a love story (although I would have loved to have seen more of it, I won't complain! It was more than he normally gives us!) FAVORITE SEASON by far!!
    Last edited by LibbyBell; 08-03-2010 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie;4022039;
    I don't have the mental ability to read through all the zillion posts from the past 12 hours or so, but I just had one questions that I don't know has been answered or not.

During the Bachette they showed a preview for the AFTR and Chris said something and Ali said (in a very stern voice) "That is not true" (or something like that). I knew it was obviously edited because I couldn't imagine her ever speaking to Chris in that tone, but I also don't remember that scene from the AFTR either. Did I miss something?
    I'm wondering if that wasn't a reaction to something CH was saying to Ali because Ali was looking towards her right rather to her left where Chris L was sitting.

FORT Newbie

lithargic,

thanks so much for the insider info... really helps close the season for me and put everything into perspective. thanks!
    Last edited by SueSt; 08-03-2010 at 09:03 AM.

Watched them on Jimmy Kimmel...they were very giddy, affecionate, playful with each other....definately looks comfortable in their relationship. Roberto comes across really laid back in the season but he shows a fun & outgoing side. I think they'll be good for each other.