Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

FORT Regular

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

so Roberto did know for Chris?

Quote Originally Posted by djogbenyuie;4022004;
    so Roberto did know for Chris?
    I believe Roberto knew that he was the F1 for a long time! And I also believe that he knew about Ali's rejection of Chris at the LCD before it even happened.

FORT Fan

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4021988;
    thanks so much lithargic for your info. Stayathomemom has said the same thing about everyone knowing it was roberto from the very beginning....they do look like a fairytale!! And how beautiful that they were sooooooooo in love that everyone knew!!!
    The best season ever! I knew from the first episode that he was the one and his tightrope date sealed the deal for me! I stayed away from all boards yesterday because I was afraid someone would spoil it for me. Last night was the best finale ever! The rainbow brought tears to my eyes. I had been turned off from Chris because of posters on this board, but last night as I watched him thank Ali for letting him go early and then to see that rainbow, I realized what a wonderful man he is. With my belief system, I know that the rainbow was real and that his mom was saying well done. You see, my mom loved snow. It very seldom snowed where I grew up. She always told me to look for her in the sky. She passed away when I was a young woman and it snowed in Mississippi on November 8th that year! That was the first snow ever recorded in November and it happened to be the day she was buried. Thanks to all of you for making this season so much fun! It was a fairy tale ending and I am so happy it was a surprise. Ali's post interviews and the twitter pic were convincing, but I agree with other posters in that the real sleuth of the season was finding out that SF had relocated Roberto to CA. I am certain no one anticipated that tidbit being found!

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4021982;
    For those of you who are feeling sorry for Chris because of the way he was "dumped" by Ali please read this.

EVERYBODY knew very early on that Ali was going to choose Roberto. The cast, the crew, even the cat and the mouse knew how this story was going to end.

The challenge then became finding a way to keep the show interesting and to keep people guessing and watching. Justin and Frank helped a lot and Kasey and the Weatherman provided comic relief.

Was Ali "devastated" when Frank left? Let's just say she is a pretty good actress.
    "even the cat and the mouse" -- cute. I suspected one reason why Fleiss was gushing about Ali is because she was willing to play along and make the show interesting (the phone call to Jake, the whole Frank thing), she understood there needed to be some intrigue and plot twists. It's a TV show, TPTB (and everyone else who works on the show) can't make more money if they don't have the ratings to keep it on the air.

The real question: are she and Roberto acting now? We have some Forters who were told Ali only did it for the money and exposure. I'm hoping that was part of the misinformation campaign just because I think A & R are so dang cute together, but my future happiness is not dependent on them being a genuine couple. I'll eventually get over them breaking up.

What do you know about Chris being the next bachelor? Think he'll do it?

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4022003;
    What wasn't shown was that Ali and Roberto spent more time together after she met with Chris. In fact they had a whole day together, none of which was shown on the final edit.

I can't be certain about everything they talked about but I believe that they both knew going into the FRC that there would be a proposal and an acceptance. The "drama" about Roberto's "soul searching" as he walked up the steps to the FRC was meant only to prolong the guessing game a few more minutes. "Will he or won't he propose?" The outcome was never in doubt.
    Exceptional information, lithargic ~ thank you! It is great to get the behind the scenes information.

What a terrific show last night. It will go down in the Bachelor history books. Congrats to Ali & Roberto ~ looking forward to seeing their wedding next year.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4021858;
    Oh I totally agree that they didn't give us as much as they should have. But what they did give us, was enough for me to see it. I understand that it won't be the same way to others and that's fine too.

I think Roberto and Ali connect without talking and that is where I've seen it especially. When they don't even talk. lol If that makes sense.
    Ali said the same thing on the ATFR
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fan

Roberto and Ali are really great together, I actually think Roberto was the best fit for Ali, I see it clearly now... she needs that type of guy... Roberto is really genuine and caring.. but there is no doubt in my mind Chris will find his wife - as the bachelor if he wants to - or in real life

...that rainbow moment with chris and his mom was the best moment I have ever seen on this show.. I actually cried, which I don't do often...This was a great season!

Quote Originally Posted by medicinegal;4022009;
    The best season ever! I knew from the first episode that he was the one and his tightrope date sealed the deal for me! I stayed away from all boards yesterday because I was afraid someone would spoil it for me. Last night was the best finale ever! The rainbow brought tears to my eyes. I had been turned off from Chris because of posters on this board, but last night as I watched him thank Ali for letting him go early and then to see that rainbow, I realized what a wonderful man he is. With my belief system, I know that the rainbow was real and that his mom was saying well done. You see, my mom loved snow. It very seldom snowed where I grew up. She always told me to look for her in the sky. She passed away when I was a young woman and it snowed in Mississippi on November 8th that year! That was the first snow ever recorded in November and it happened to be the day she was buried. Thanks to all of you for making this season so much fun! It was a fairy tale ending and I am so happy it was a surprise. Ali's post interviews and the twitter pic were convincing, but I agree with other posters in that the real sleuth of the season was finding out that SF had relocated Roberto to CA. I am certain no one anticipated that tidbit being found!
    AWww thanks for sharing that with us that is precious!!
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;4022017;
    Roberto and Ali are really great together, I actually think Roberto was the best fit for Ali, I see it clearly now... she needs that type of guy... Roberto is really genuine and caring.. but there is no doubt in my mind Chris will find his wife - as the bachelor if he wants to - or in real life

...that rainbow moment with chris and his mom was the best moment I have ever seen on this show.. I actually cried, which I don't do often...This was a great season!
    me too.... it was bittersweet, but it was such a genuine moment (unlike most of this show!)
    Love is the only reality... unless you're MF :nono