Page 106 of 136 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1354

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4021742;
    Posted a media thread on the non - spoiler side.
    Thanks CC!

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

The JK video is on JU!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4021725;
    I don't think it mattered if Ali let Chris go then, or at the F2 position. There will be people complaining.

IMO she spared him the heartache of going through the whole process of getting to the FRC, and then be told he's not the one. She wasn't smiling at all.

That alone should be comforting for Chris fans.
    It's not

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4021730;
    I know how you Chris L fans feel. It hurts watching your fav hurt. It's not fun. It takes a bit of time for the fans to get over it too.

It's not Ali's fault though that she is in love with someone else. I'm glad there wasn't a LCD. It seemed obvious from the MTP to me.
    I don't disagree with letting Chris go and not having the LCD. But, it came across as more self-serving than sympathy for Chris. She cried more for what Frank did to her, and more when she let Kirk go at F4. This was her F2.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4021712;
    She was nervous about it and she did it the best she could. Sorry she couldn't do it to please everyone but Chris was okay with it...after all he's the one that counted.
    I agree 100%! I am soooo happy there weren't cameras around when I had to break up with someone I had once planned to marry, how incredibly awkward. I'm sure I said some really really really stupid things that didn't make any sense because I was stumbling over my words and trying to explain why it was happening, without saying too much. Add in the stress of cameras recording every facial expression and word spoken and it certainly would have sounded so much worse. (I'm cringing remembering that talk and it happened a looooong time ago. Ugh gotta stop thinking about it!)

But maybe I'm a cold-hearted witch because I thought Ali did just fine.

If Ali spoke perfectly then she'd be slammed for following a script, like, "Someone obviously wrote that speech for her, she couldn't even think of what to say on her own, laaaaame."

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4021730;
    I know how Chris L fans feel. It hurts watching your fav hurt. It's not fun. It takes a bit of time for the fans to get over it too.

It's not Ali's fault though that she is in love with someone else. I'm glad there wasn't a LCD. It seemed obvious from the MTP to me.
    I'm also pretty sure that Chris and Roberto are friends and he wouldn't think the endless 2nd grade snarking about Roberto all over the Internet is particularly cool any more than if Ali fell for Chris and people were regressing into endless snark about Chris.

For once, this was a show that had a few genuinely cool guys and I find it ridiculous not to acknowledge that considering the usual d-bags this show attracts.

Have a great night everyone.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Regular

I hope all three of them find happiness. I am always confused when I read posts that wish for nothing less than that.

All three seem to be caring people, they strike me as resilient, intelligent and respectful.

FORT Fanatic

She made him watch Bridezillas all day? I hope you are kidding.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4021750;
    I'm also pretty sure that Chris and Roberto are friends and he wouldn't think the endless 2nd grade snarking about Roberto all over the Internet is particularly cool any more than if Ali fell for Chris and people were regressing into endless snark about Chris.

For once, this was a show that had a few genuinely cool guys and I find it ridiculous not to acknowledge that considering the usual d-bags this show attracts.

Have a great night everyone.
    Regarding the bolded, I think we can all agree on this

JK was funny. The audience went crazy for them and "Awww'd" for them . It was cute. Roberto was pretty funny and so much more relaxed without the cameras.