Page 104 of 136 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1354

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4021683;
    Me too.

And I loved them backstage where he picked her up and twirled her around. How adorable are they going to get? These two are not allowed to even fight ever because I will not be able to handle it!
    I feel the same way Alanna. And to think I didn't even like Ali by the end of Jake's season. Now I'm getting really obsessed with these two. So freaking cute.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4021716;
    Yeah, I was expecting JK to say, "Hello, remember I'm interviewing you?"
    Man, Ya'll are making me want to see that interview so bad! When do you think it will be up on y-tube?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4021707;
    When you watch it you will know. She burst into the door and is if she wanted to get it over. When you see her face it is if it was almost smiling. Nerves or not, she did not come across as being sincere. More like, I've got to do this so that I can get to Roberto.
    I did watch it, perhaps if unspoiled, I would have felt more strongly about the way she dealt with it. Again, she's not my favorite bachelorette - I still had images of her all season acting like an immature high school girl going on about Vienna (right or wrong) during Jake's season. I guess my expectations were not that high of her, so I didn't view that scene so critically, though I get what you're saying here...and like others who've commented here, I hope to be pleasantly surprised if she and Roberto would make it in the real world, again, JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4021709;
    My favorite part was when JK then said that she's already nagging or hen-pecking him or whatever and he really emphatically goes "no man, she's perfect!" No, Roberto, I'm pretty sure YOU'RE perfect.
    That's right. That was so adorable. He put his hand up to gesture no and emphatically said "She's perfect" and then she turned into him and put her hand on his face right after he said it. These two are the real deal. As real of a real deal as I've ever seen from this show.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4021707;
    When you watch it you will know. She burst into the door and is if she wanted to get it over. When you see her face it is if it was almost smiling. Nerves or not, she did not come across as being sincere. More like, I've got to do this so that I can get to Roberto.
    I don't think it mattered if Ali let Chris go then, or at the F2 position. There will be people complaining.

IMO she spared him the heartache of going through the whole process of getting to the FRC, and then be told he's not the one. She wasn't smiling at all.

That alone should be comforting for Chris fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4021704;
    Are you kidding me? For once I can say they look like the next Trista and Ryan. They are beyond adorable together. Ali couldn't stop staring and touching him during the JK segment.
    Yep, she's proud of her "prize".

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4021676;
    lol JK showed Ali and Roberto the poll where 70% of people said she should have picked Chris
    JK said who do you trust your heart or these peoples.

OMG this guy is HAWT :lovestric

"People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I know how you Chris L fans feel. It hurts watching your fav hurt. It's not fun. It takes a bit of time for the fans to get over it too.

It's not Ali's fault though that she is in love with someone else. I'm glad there wasn't a LCD. It seemed obvious from the MTP to me.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4021729;
    OMG this guy is HAWT :lovestric