Page 102 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1354

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

FORT Fanatic

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

The engagement ring is beautiful. Couldn't they have given Roberto a manicure
    considering they were doing a close-up shot? Oh, maybe he is too macho
    for a manicure but someone should have seen to it that his nails and cuticles
    looked a little better.

Watching JK show right now and the amazing count was hysterical!!!

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

I loved the double amazing for wicked amazing. lol

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4021688;
    Thanks! I'll hopefully be able to watch it tomorrow. Anyone care to name the other shows that they will be on tomorrow? Pretty please!?
    GMA. Tenley is going to interview Ali, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen445;4021693;
    lol they wont last a year. Mark my words (= I know how it works. None of the recent couples have lasted. Roberto and Ali arn't a good match. She didn't show any Emotion with Roberto like she did with Frank in turkey. She never gazed into Robert's eyes, Never was so giddy around him either.
    Are you kidding me? For once I can say they look like the next Trista and Ryan. They are beyond adorable together. Ali couldn't stop staring and touching him during the JK segment.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4021703;
    GMA. Tenley is going to interview Ali, I think.
    Where is the Tenley IV? What show?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by black_tears;4021684;
    Why yes I do!!
    OK, I am a retired let me know when you want to go and I will take you.

Quote Originally Posted by seagirl;4021698;
    I generally agree here and I'm not a big fan of Ali to start with based on her rather bland personality alone, the idea of dumping him in whatever time frame and manner would not be easy and she just may have come across more 'cold' as she intended; she may have realized after the fact that it wasn't the nicest way to do it, I know I've often looked back at the way I've handled difficult scenarios and realized that they may have been handled a bit more tactfully her eventual rejection of Chris would be a difficult thing to do, regardless of the extent of her feelings towards him. Sometimes nerves get in the way and have us act a bit differently than we'd want, jmo.
    When you watch it you will know. She burst into the door and is if she wanted to get it over. When you see her face it is if it was almost smiling. Nerves or not, she did not come across as being sincere. More like, I've got to do this so that I can get to Roberto.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4021696;
    That was another cute part, wasn't it Alanna? When they were talking about the popcorn (Ali has a way she thinks popcorn should be eaten) and they started disagreeing in a joking way about it and JK said "Is this your first fight?" and they just laughed and leaned even closer into each other.
    My favorite part was when JK then said that she's already nagging or hen-pecking him or whatever and he really emphatically goes "no man, she's perfect!" No, Roberto, I'm pretty sure YOU'RE perfect.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

What!??
    No Congratulations tweets from Jake to Ali!? (or Vienna Sausage either, for that matter)
    Shocking!!