Page 101 of 136 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1354

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Cute pic, cupcakes!!

great photo cupcakes! hopefully you'll be able to post more in the screencap thread??

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4021688;
    Thanks! I'll hopefully be able to watch it tomorrow. Anyone care to name the other shows that they will be on tomorrow? Pretty please!?
    GMA for sure

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

In all honesty, Ali looked more relieved to let Chris go, then the other men.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

lol they wont last a year. Mark my words (= I know how it works. None of the recent couples have lasted. Roberto and Ali arn't a good match. She didn't show any Emotion with Roberto like she did with Frank in turkey. She never gazed into Robert's eyes, Never was so giddy around him either.

I will open a media thread on the non - spoiler side after 2AM. You all can post pics, articles and videos that you find.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4021650;
    The engagement is still off and she still lives in Canada away from Ed but I believe he is there on vacation right now. Ed has best of both worlds right now...he got her out of his home, no engagement, he can date other women, and Jill is still going to please him any time he wants. It makes me sad.
    What is with the ugliness being shown towards Ed and Jill tonight. It's so sad. Ed is a good man that was terribly unfairly trashed by the tabloids. Jillian fell in love with him and they are doing their best to make it work in real life, just like any ordinary regular couple. Why, on a night of happiness that another couple found love, can people not be kind about other people who are in love. The lies that are still being thrown out there are awful. Jillian and her family and friends know the truth and they are certainly hoping for the best for her and Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4021683;
    Me too.

And I loved them backstage where he picked her up and twirled her around. How adorable are they going to get? These two are not allowed to even fight ever because I will not be able to handle it!
    That was another cute part, wasn't it Alanna? When they were talking about the popcorn (Ali has a way she thinks popcorn should be eaten) and they started disagreeing in a joking way about it and JK said "Is this your first fight?" and they just laughed and leaned even closer into each other.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan;4021677;
    what they say?
    They laughed and kissed each other. JK said do you trust People.com more than you trust your heart?
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lisab0105;4021673;
    Letting him go at the LCD is not the problem, it is that there was obviously not enough distance between Roberto's room and where Chris was for Ali to really really collect her thoughts and everything she was going to say to Chris. She was cold, she was unemotional and self-serving. The guy told her he was going to miss her and she said thank you. WHO does that? WHO responds that way to someone who has just put himself completely out there for HER benefit... Even Jake showed more emotion while he was letting Tenley go.
    I generally agree here and I'm not a big fan of Ali to start with based on her rather bland personality alone, the idea of dumping him in whatever time frame and manner would not be easy and she just may have come across more 'cold' as she intended; she may have realized after the fact that it wasn't the nicest way to do it, I know I've often looked back at the way I've handled difficult scenarios and realized that they may have been handled a bit more tactfully her eventual rejection of Chris would be a difficult thing to do, regardless of the extent of her feelings towards him. Sometimes nerves get in the way and have us act a bit differently than we'd want, jmo.