View Poll Results: What will viewers discover on the Bachelorette Finale?

Voters
546. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ali is engaged--to Chris Lambton.

106 19.41%
  • Ali is engaged--to Roberto Martinez.

161 29.49%
  • Ali is single.

135 24.73%
  • Ali is dating Chris Lambton, but not engaged.

67 12.27%
  • Ali is dating Roberto Martinez, but not engaged.

59 10.81%
  • Mike Fleiss will confess he's been Reality Steve's "secret source."

30 5.49%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: What's the Big Secret?

FORT Regular

Re: What's the Big Secret?

Here's what I think the big secret is:

Didn't one of those magazine articles state there were rain showers on the day of the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4013396;
    Me too! How can the option being engaged to Roberto be winning? I didn't even vote for that one!

I voted for the single option...that way I might finally be right about the ending at least once. I have never guessed right before, lol.
    I voted the same

I love Chris and he would be my pick but I don't think he is Ali's

FORT Newbie

That picture with the rainbow just made me teary eyed, I love that Matinanne, wouldn't that be something else...

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;4014826;
    I think Chris Harrison said that Frank "will be joining" them at ATFR. I don't think we're sure yet about the format, though. They might have him come out and talk to Ali but not to the final two, I don't know. I sure hope he doesn't get too much more air time, though. What's more to talk about???!!!
    Are you talking about the MTA. I think he said that before Frank decided to ditch the ATFR

Love the rainbow, hope it happens that way. So whats the secret? The Swirl in front of Chris at the tree, thats the sponge bob cookie. Someone please just spill already!

With the recent info about the closed ATFR, abcmedianet's interview with Ali and both guys, and the rags wanting us to believe she chose Roberto, i've come to terms and accepted the fact that she is single. RUN far away from the show Chris and Roberto.

FORT Newbie

Hello Forters!!

I have been a long time reader since DeAnna's season and I am so surprised with this season! This is probably the first time that so many forters are wondering all the way until the end the outcome of the season. I like it but..... I miss the thrill of finding out new information, ANY information that can help to better understand what's at work. The only satisfaction I have is that somehow someone has shut Reality Steve's mouth (so annoying!)

So, to add to the many ideas of what could be the outcome of this season, I just had this one that may very well change to another rather quickly.

What if Ali desn't say who she chooses and because of everything that happened with Frank she believes that if you're meant to be then you will be no matter what?
    What if she lets go the guy she doesn't love and still doesn't give a rose to the one she does love believing that if they're meant to be they will still feel the love for each other up until the ATFR?
    What if she tells both men she needs time away by herself to think of who is the one for her?
    What if both men together with Ali figure out they're not meant to be and leave in good terms?

I'm still trying to figure it out, ugh! I wish there were actual clues to speculate about and everything didn't have to be let to the imagination!

I've been away on family vacation, and I'm really out of the loop, but here's what I think FWIW: martinanne's pic with the rainbow - in spite of everything leading me to believe she's engaged to Roberto, I think it's Chris. I think it took some time, but he stayed with her the whole time during the "Frank fiasco." They have an easy "friends" relationship, but hey - I married my best friend a long time ago! That's why we're still married. The media wants me to think it's Roberto, and Fleiss has to know that's what most are thinking. The rainbow says it all - Chris.
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

slightly cracked

The big secret is that MF may have finally outfoxed RS and other spoilers.
    I recall that MF claimed he was aware of all the spoiler info and it would be used to proper advantage.
    This season has provided more than enough scandal (Justin) and drama (Frank) so why not give the audience a love story for good measure?
    The non-spoiled will get the love story they crave, the spoiled will go nuts analyzing everything to death and missing what is right under their noses, hiding in plain sight.
    This has been the Chris and Ali show from the beginning with everything else a distraction.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by LoveSleuthers;4017221;
    Hello Forters!!

I have been a long time reader since DeAnna's season and I am so surprised with this season! This is probably the first time that so many forters are wondering all the way until the end the outcome of the season. I like it but..... I miss the thrill of finding out new information, ANY information that can help to better understand what's at work. The only satisfaction I have is that somehow someone has shut Reality Steve's mouth (so annoying!)

So, to add to the many ideas of what could be the outcome of this season, I just had this one that may very well change to another rather quickly.

What if Ali desn't say who she chooses and because of everything that happened with Frank she believes that if you're meant to be then you will be no matter what?
    What if she lets go the guy she doesn't love and still doesn't give a rose to the one she does love believing that if they're meant to be they will still feel the love for each other up until the ATFR?
    What if she tells both men she needs time away by herself to think of who is the one for her?
    What if both men together with Ali figure out they're not meant to be and leave in good terms?

I'm still trying to figure it out, ugh! I wish there were actual clues to speculate about and everything didn't have to be let to the imagination!
    I couldn't agree more. I really missed the sleuthers at the FORT. When RS emerged, sleuthing became pointless because eveyone just waits for the next post on his blog. It used to be sooo much fun to read about the sleuthers' posts and images. All that investigative work is now gone and most people just wait for what other people have to say. It's now become looking for moles and tipsters. RS has completely ruined the experience of viewers who go to the net to discover some interesting information. It's now all about wild guesses and no one has the best clue because now, even on previews, MF gives us so little to sleuth about.

RS is the worst thing that happened to experiencing The Bachelor or The Bachelorette for me. He's one egotistical prick who has nothing better to do but ruin it for everybody. He thinks he's so important that MF/ABC will actually hire private investigators to ferret out his moles. Since Jason's season, he thinks he's become such a huge star and I think we made him that way because we give too much credence to what he says. I've actually been wishing and praying that he will be completely wrong and fall flat on his face this time....BIG time!

I'm sorry but this is just my opinion, like everyone else is entitled to one. Cheers!