View Poll Results: What will viewers discover on the Bachelorette Finale?

Voters
546. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ali is engaged--to Chris Lambton.

106 19.41%
  • Ali is engaged--to Roberto Martinez.

161 29.49%
  • Ali is single.

135 24.73%
  • Ali is dating Chris Lambton, but not engaged.

67 12.27%
  • Ali is dating Roberto Martinez, but not engaged.

59 10.81%
  • Mike Fleiss will confess he's been Reality Steve's "secret source."

30 5.49%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: What's the Big Secret?

Re: What's the Big Secret?

Quote Originally Posted by KFRANNY;4014785;
    No way is Frank proposing to Ali at the ATFR. Do we even know if he is participating?
    I think Chris Harrison said that Frank "will be joining" them at ATFR. I don't think we're sure yet about the format, though. They might have him come out and talk to Ali but not to the final two, I don't know. I sure hope he doesn't get too much more air time, though. What's more to talk about???!!!
    Team ROBERTO

FORT Fogey

Bloomers-- great question!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4013838;
    The big secret? Who is Melinda Havea?
    Alexxxx-- HILARIOUS answer!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4013889;
    She's probably some big burly hairy dude that operates boom mike #3 and did an extra little job for MF so his kid could get braces.

FORT Newbie

You know, it the build up of "never been seen before" would have had me all excited in the past. But, things never turn out the way you really want it to happen. Travis picked Sarah - apart before the season aired. Brad tells DeAnna it is going to be a good day - but, it wasn't. Poor Bevin could not even speak or look at Andy! He BROKE her heart only to have his broken by Tessa in the few months to come. Was it Tenley that said she was PG? But, she wasn't. So.... the build up does not get me excited anymore for a positive outcome. I do think Mike is trying to show people he is in control and can stop the spoilers, if he desires! I do not have the will power to avoid reading the spoilers, but I can't stand them! It was so much more fun to try to figure out the ending and not know for sure! Now RS is ALWAYS right! So, I think Mike is tired of the ending being ruined.

FORT Regular

As much as I like both men (especially Roberto)my vote was that she is single. Hope that I am proven wrong and she realized what a great catch either one of these guys would be.

FORT Fan

If the news is so big that she HAS to tell her mom, can't hold it in anymore, why would it be "Hey mom, guess what, I'm still single" that makes NO sense, there has to be more to it than that.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;4014826;
    I think Chris Harrison said that Frank "will be joining" them at ATFR. I don't think we're sure yet about the format, though. They might have him come out and talk to Ali but not to the final two, I don't know. I sure hope he doesn't get too much more air time, though. What's more to talk about???!!!
    ... and even that is being questioned with the Justin tweet, Reality Steve's prediction and the removal of his image from the preview video. Right now, there's a 50% chance he won't be at ATFR.

The BIG SECRET is probably no secret at all: Frank's too big a wienie to come. Maybe he'll grace us with his presence via webcam.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4013838;
    The big secret? Who is Melinda Havea?
    Perhaps it is Ali herself. I put in Melinda Havea into an anagram solver and it came up "Halve idea man". I switched one letter and got "Have ideal man".

What's the big secret?

The big secret to me is the Bora Bora contest. The original wording was win a trip to the place where Ali received her proposal from her one true love. It disappeared from one day to the next. Why?

Was it strategically placed and deleted to get our minds going, was it a real mistake in wording or was it deleted because it gave the ending away??
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4016720;
    What's the big secret?

The big secret to me is the Bora Bora contest. The original wording was win a trip to the place where Ali received her proposal from her one true love. It disappeared from one day to the next. Why?

Was it strategically placed and deleted to get our minds going, was it a real mistake in wording or was it deleted because it gave the ending away??
    Excellent question, Beagle! So many clues to put together this season.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas