View Poll Results: What will viewers discover on the Bachelorette Finale?

Voters
546. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ali is engaged--to Chris Lambton.

106 19.41%
  • Ali is engaged--to Roberto Martinez.

161 29.49%
  • Ali is single.

135 24.73%
  • Ali is dating Chris Lambton, but not engaged.

67 12.27%
  • Ali is dating Roberto Martinez, but not engaged.

59 10.81%
  • Mike Fleiss will confess he's been Reality Steve's "secret source."

30 5.49%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: What's the Big Secret?

Re: What's the Big Secret?

Quote Originally Posted by Topazgold;4014543;
    First time poster and have finally decided to put my 2 cents in for what it's worth.

I'm inclinced to believe RS, but then again he could be wrong on the outcome this season and said as much so, but a part of me thinks she could be engaged to Roberto (my personal fave). Thinking outside the box, my take on the big secret/twist that has never happened before is: maybe Ali proposes to her chosen . I mean, NO past bachelorette has ever done that before. Anyways, just a thought on my part
    You know, you could be on to something. She told Ty she's not traditional. She told Jimmy Kimmel she is a forward thinking gal. Maybe tptb couldn't convince either guy to propose to her so they convinced her to propose to one of them.....I'm still in the Roberto camp.. Did he accept? RS says no but he's moving to CA.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

FORT Regular

I just got the People with her on the cover..She had to tell her mother what happened..She couldn't hold it in any longer..Whatever that means..

Of course, a big surprise to the producers is a little surprise to us..They pump it up.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryEsq;4014515;
    I voted for a Roberto/Ali engagement. I think Chris left early, whether he bowed out because of honor or Ali tried to spare his feelings. I base my conclusion on personal life experience. In real life, I love a guy who saw me arrive on a boat to summer camp and know I was going to be his wife. He gave up everything to support me while I earned three college degrees and would follow my career anywhere if I so much as whispered. Lastly, he stood up to a very angry family and a very skeptical world when he married me; a woman in a wheelchair, eight years younger than he almost 22 years ago. Heaven help me, I am gullible. I believe the love story that's been right under our noses the whole time. Have I been Fliessed? Probably. Sigh...
    Thanks for sharing, MaryEsq! I'm on the gullible boat with you. My DH and I saw something special between Ali and Roberto from the beginning (we actually saw "something" between her and Frank too - and I guess we were right!) so my gut feeling says it's Roberto in the end. But with all the info. and spoilers, I've been very cautious about what I hope for. As of today, I threw eveything I've read out except -- Roberto moves to California and his Twitter pic. I'm going to hold on to these until Monday.
    Team ROBERTO

I predict Ali is currently "dating" Roberto and they'll probably become engaged during the ATFR show.

If true, I think she's crazy to let a guy like Chris go. He'd be my pick in a New York minute.

Hope I'm wroing about my prediction.

I'm hoping I'm wrong here - but remembering the Men tell all special, I really have to suggest it.

Maybe the big surprise is that Frank is returning and tries to ask Ali to marry her.

The reason I am suggesting this is that he was NOT at the special, but unlike Jesse he had no reason to refuse. He chose to not continue on the journey - which they all have the choice to do so - and instead try it out with Nicole. As far as I know, it's usually only the final two and the bachelor(ette).

But what if that didn't work and he decided to go back to Ali, and she says yes... or better, No, and proposes instead to one of the final two.

Please understand, I hope I'm seriously wrong, but this is bugging me.

No way is Frank proposing to Ali at the ATFR. Do we even know if he is participating?
    I'd take either one.

FORT Newbie

Fleiss and crew are not stupid. They realize that people are going to stop tuning in if they continue the show the way it has been for the past 4-5 seasons. With no couples working out, the show is doomed, IMHO, unless they revamp the ending and have the final two left dating off camera and in the REAL (not reel) world to give them a better perspective of their true feelings for the person. Then perhaps, we will see more marriages come from this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4013736;
    LOL. No one is getting married! You know we're on the same page regarding C/A but no marriage/commitment ceremony/whatever nuttiness. If Chris and Ali get married on this show, the only place they need to be going is where they have padded rooms and non-sharp sporks are the only eating utensil.
    It would be shocking now, wouldn't it Alanna?!? Isn't that what we've been promised?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4013764;
    I get that feeling as well, i mean look at her smile in my avi, she is not only litterly undressing him by undressing him with her eyes and smile as well..
    It certainly looks like she is enjoying what she's seeing!!

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;4014755;
    Maybe the big surprise is that Frank is returning and tries to ask Ali to marry her.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    I'd rather see both Roberto & Chris reject her & laugh in her face than to see that creepy weasel Frank come back & propose. Yuck!!
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"