View Poll Results: What will viewers discover on the Bachelorette Finale?

Voters
546. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ali is engaged--to Chris Lambton.

106 19.41%
  • Ali is engaged--to Roberto Martinez.

161 29.49%
  • Ali is single.

135 24.73%
  • Ali is dating Chris Lambton, but not engaged.

67 12.27%
  • Ali is dating Roberto Martinez, but not engaged.

59 10.81%
  • Mike Fleiss will confess he's been Reality Steve's "secret source."

30 5.49%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: What's the Big Secret?

Re: What's the Big Secret?

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4014242;
    I think the secret is that Ali doesn't pick either at the FRC (or they don't pick her) and RS is right as far as it goes. The true ending is at the ATFR show and it's my opinion that she ends up with Chris.

I voted for them dating because I don't like engagements on the show.

It's because some of us vote for what we see with our own eyes, MamaAmy. The spoilers are all over the place and there actually was a spoiler early on that put Ali with Chris. I think MF has leaked what he wants to and is slanting the previews towards it. He wants a surprise so why would he do that?
    I dunno, I understand feeling that what you see is most certain, but we all know that we only see what they want to show us. Therefore I feel that what we see with our eyes is the most biased and least reliable evidence there is (see also Reid, Jillian, Melissa, Ali).

You argue that we hear what we are told. And I agree that is true, to a degree. I prefer to see where the strongest, unbiased evidence lies. Roberto HAS transferred to California. Chris WAS in Cape Cod on such and such a date. Those are certain. The most historically accurate spoiler says xyz. That is strong, though not certain. One spoiler from a never-before-accurate source saying anything, even that Chris is F1, is weak.

I'm not saying it's impossible for you to be right, I'm just playing the odds and think with all of the evidence gathered here, certain, strong, or weak, that Chris is definitely the dark horse as the real life boyfriend/fiance and it surprises me how many people are betting on the long shot. But, I never was much of a gambler
    _(Moo!)

Spoilers are great, but RS takes it to far, especially in the last few seasons. I think great effort has been taken this season to protect the integrity of the show. The FR is suppose to be highly guarded. I believe Ali and Roberto are really in love. I think their relationship is deeper than we have been shown and I believe these two just might make it to the alter.

I voted for the engagement with Roberto and Ali. She has all the signs of being a woman in love. imho

If it ends the way I think it will fleiss will have pulled off one of the greatest "heists" in bachelorette history.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;4014302;
    Spoilers are great, but RS takes it to far, especially in the last few seasons. I think great effort has been taken this season to protect the integrity of the show. The FR is suppose to be highly guarded. I believe Ali and Roberto are really in love. I think their relationship is deeper than we have been shown and I believe these two just might make it to the alter.

I voted for the engagement with Roberto and Ali. She has all the signs of being a woman in love. imho

If it ends the way I think it will fleiss will have pulled off one of the greatest "heists" in bachelorette history.
    I also voted for Roberto and Ali. I'm sorry, I just don't see Chris as her mate for life. I have convinced myself it is Roberto, in part, because of the facts that you told us regarding SF. I just don't see a person like Roberto with his high goals, giving everything up on a whim that he might be with Ali. I believe they have a strong committment between themselves, or Roberto would have stayed with a sure thing in SC with the agency opening up in January for him to take over.

Just my opinion and I know it goes against everyone who is in the Chris camp. Until Monday -

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4014239;
    I'm surprised at how many people in a spoiler forum are flying in the face of all spoilers and voting for Ali with Chris Lambton anyway. I mean, nothing is impossible, but the off-show evidence for that option is non-existent compared to the other two options.
    Seems like this site should be called "Fans of Fantasy TV".
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

I'm in the Roberto camp.

I think she let Chris go early because she saw what strong feelings he had for her (I sure do...I see a guy whipped but no reciprocation other than forced for the camera. To me, she sees him as a great friend.) She did not want to drag it out any more because she knew how it felt after Frank let her down.

This where it gets fuzzy for me. I see strong feelings on her part for Roberto.Are his reciprocated...I'm not sure.

I think they all went into this with no expectations of being the
    F1. To this day I think Roberto looked mad at the rose ceremony when she told Chris and him Frank left because they all thought he would agree to a F1 proposal shomance. He has screenwriting/hollywood asperations. He got cold feet and put both of them in a postition they weren't banking on.

Now, did the handlers convince both guys the feelings they had were real and tried to talk both of them into a proposal hoping at least one would bite and they would get the ending they wanted?

Maybe Chris started believing his feelings were real and thats why she let him go.

Roberto may also have decided his feelings were real but was extremely resistant to proposing on a reality tv show.

SO the big ending for me is did they convince him to propose or did he walk away from a showmance proposal......but.......with real feelings for her.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;4014324;
    I also voted for Roberto and Ali. I'm sorry, I just don't see Chris as her mate for life. I have convinced myself it is Roberto, in part, because of the facts that you told us regarding SF. I just don't see a person like Roberto with his high goals, giving everything up on a whim that he might be with Ali. I believe they have a strong committment between themselves, or Roberto would have stayed with a sure thing in SC with the agency opening up in January for him to take over.

Just my opinion and I know it goes against everyone who is in the Chris camp. Until Monday -
    I am cosigning this,it is everything i believe why would Roberto give up a sure thing unless he feels he also has a sure thing there in california. Sorry Chris fans,i love him too, he has been great for this season,and the next i am sure they will thru a boat load of money at him,plus i think imo he really enjoyed this too!

There are too many messengers trying to sell the same story "It ain't Chris"...
    I think people are going to be SHOCKED to find out that Ali & Chris are
    together in the end. It's the biggest love story this show has ever had!

JMO of course!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

I voted for a Roberto/Ali engagement. I think Chris left early, whether he bowed out because of honor or Ali tried to spare his feelings. I base my conclusion on personal life experience. In real life, I love a guy who saw me arrive on a boat to summer camp and know I was going to be his wife. He gave up everything to support me while I earned three college degrees and would follow my career anywhere if I so much as whispered. Lastly, he stood up to a very angry family and a very skeptical world when he married me; a woman in a wheelchair, eight years younger than he almost 22 years ago. Heaven help me, I am gullible. I believe the love story that's been right under our noses the whole time. Have I been Fliessed? Probably. Sigh...
    ~Mary Esq

Brandon (21) Justin (7) (nope, not a typo)
    B needs positive thoughts and prayers for the MCAT
    J would like to have a pen pal

I've lurked for years, but coming out to say I think she's engaged to Roberto.

I do think the never-been-done-before is as simple as Ali letting Chris go at the LCD. It's the what happens with Roberto part that I'm unsure about and waffle on daily. I definitely think he will propose or plans to propose. Not sure if she will accept or turn him down and remain single. But lately, I lean towards an Ali/Roberto engagement, and since that's what I want, that's my vote!

FORT Newbie

First time poster and have finally decided to put my 2 cents in for what it's worth.

I'm inclinced to believe RS, but then again he could be wrong on the outcome this season and said as much so, but a part of me thinks she could be engaged to Roberto (my personal fave). Thinking outside the box, my take on the big secret/twist that has never happened before is: maybe Ali proposes to her chosen . I mean, NO past bachelorette has ever done that before. Anyways, just a thought on my part