View Poll Results: What will viewers discover on the Bachelorette Finale?

Voters
546. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ali is engaged--to Chris Lambton.

106 19.41%
  • Ali is engaged--to Roberto Martinez.

161 29.49%
  • Ali is single.

135 24.73%
  • Ali is dating Chris Lambton, but not engaged.

67 12.27%
  • Ali is dating Roberto Martinez, but not engaged.

59 10.81%
  • Mike Fleiss will confess he's been Reality Steve's "secret source."

30 5.49%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: What's the Big Secret?

FORT Fogey

Re: What's the Big Secret?

The big secret? Who is Melinda Havea?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

By George, I think you just won a prize, Bloomers!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4013838;
    The big secret? Who is Melinda Havea?
    Let's think about this logically (at least logically to me). How would a woman from Tahiti, who doesn't even get TBette in her own country, know about FORT without some help? I mean, really? How?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4013863;
    Let's think about this logically (at least logically to me). How would a woman from Tahiti, who doesn't even get TBette in her own country, know about FORT without some help? I mean, really? How?
    She's probably some big burly hairy dude that operates boom mike #3 and did an extra little job for MF so his kid could get braces.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

, Alexxx. I'm just an agreeable person today, I guess, because that sure works for me.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4013889;
    She's probably some big burly hairy dude that operates boom mike #3 and did an extra little job for MF so his kid could get braces.

Glad we're on the same page here, Alexxxx!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4013889;

FORT Regular

only posted once before this but I am thinking it's Roberto. The leaks about Roberto started appearing around the 17th when sleuths found out about him registering his CA license. Over @ the ABC boards that info was promptly deleted within minutes. For the next 30 min a few posters got wind and tried to repost the info but to no avail.

I believe the mods @ the ABC board panicked and that is why the posts disappeared, BUT as they were finding out, and esp since the ABC boards were 90% or better Chris fans, the Chris camp just blew off the info, totally ignoring it and not buying into at all.

So the mods (whom why would they have the correct info about who is the F1?)
    saw that they panicked for nothing, and started letting the info be posted, because since the board was 90% pro Chris, the clues could have bitten them in the behind and they were not going to buy it.

So even now, with everything that is out there, Roberto moving and being MIA etc etc The Chris camp is still going over every video and scrutinizing it for more positive Chris clues.

I am also going with the fact that MF knows how much women are loving Chris, and to give them the shock that he is not F1, well he might find himself face to face with stalkers and getting all kinds of hate mail. (not that he would mind) But Chris is his bread and butter now, so he has to treat this with kid gloves. And that is why I am thinking the leaks about Roberto and Ali are starting to surface so the Chris camp won't be so blown away.

JMO

I'm surprised at how many people in a spoiler forum are flying in the face of all spoilers and voting for Ali with Chris Lambton anyway. I mean, nothing is impossible, but the off-show evidence for that option is non-existent compared to the other two options.
    _(Moo!)

I think the secret is that Ali doesn't pick either at the FRC (or they don't pick her) and RS is right as far as it goes. The true ending is at the ATFR show and it's my opinion that she ends up with Chris.

I voted for them dating because I don't like engagements on the show.

It's because some of us vote for what we see with our own eyes, MamaAmy. The spoilers are all over the place and there actually was a spoiler early on that put Ali with Chris. I think MF has leaked what he wants to and is slanting the previews towards it. He wants a surprise so why would he do that?