View Poll Results: What will viewers discover on the Bachelorette Finale?

Voters
546. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ali is engaged--to Chris Lambton.

    106 19.41%
  • Ali is engaged--to Roberto Martinez.

    161 29.49%
  • Ali is single.

    135 24.73%
  • Ali is dating Chris Lambton, but not engaged.

    67 12.27%
  • Ali is dating Roberto Martinez, but not engaged.

    59 10.81%
  • Mike Fleiss will confess he's been Reality Steve's "secret source."

    30 5.49%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 105

Thread: What's the Big Secret?

  1. #31
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    496

    Re: What's the Big Secret?

    I think the big surprise is that MF, having finally gotten so fed up with RS and others spoiling the end of the show
    for everyone, weeks before the finale, that HE has decided to spoil the ending by giving out all the information
    ahead of time. Everyone will know, it will have come from him and he celebrates the 20th show his way.

  2. #32
    FORT Fanatic latergator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    668

    Re: What's the Big Secret?

    wow... I know that Chris is f1, thru and thru.
    I know that Roberto is a nice guy but a default f2 in this play.
    I'm not sure if Ali and Chris are engaged/married or just livin in sin... but I am sure they are together.
    I am also sure that Mike Fleiss is the mole.
    I believe that Chris caught that mouse for Ali and that Roberto just fed that cat so much he wasn't up to the chase.
    I am also sure I'm ready for Monday to be here already!

    But as far as voting... I just can't seem to do it. It kinda cheapens it for me to vote on it. hmmmmmm, I definitely need some pills and a new jacket I guess.

  3. #33
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    962

    Re: What's the Big Secret?

    Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4013368;
    i'm having a reallly hard time reconciling the comments i read on the board with these poll results!! just wooow @ forters what going on??
    Wow, me too emusha! Actually, I'm stepping out on a tiny little ledge with a few of the others and am going to commit (get it ) that Ali and Roberto had a commitment ceremony. Why are they being so secretive? Because MF finally gets as close to his "perfect" ending (a wedding) which is one of the things that makes Ali his favorite b/ette. I think he wanted something special for the 20th season and he's tickled pink that he's hit paydirt.

  4. #34
    FORT Fanatic hooked4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    520

    Re: What's the Big Secret?

    Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4013702;
    Wow, me too emusha! Actually, I'm stepping out on a tiny little ledge with a few of the others and am going to commit (get it ) that Ali and Roberto had a commitment ceremony. Why are they being so secretive? Because MF finally gets as close to his "perfect" ending (a wedding) which is one of the things that makes Ali his favorite b/ette. I think he wanted something special for the 20th season and he's tickled pink that he's hit paydirt.
    Yes, here's to hoping!!! No doubt there is something special here this season, but could just be my "feeling"!!!

  5. #35
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    962

    Re: What's the Big Secret?

    Quote Originally Posted by hooked4;4013715;
    Yes, here's to hoping!!! No doubt there is something special here this season, but could just be my "feeling"!!!
    Yes-- Let's hope!
    I'm seeing that feeling with Ali and Roberto too!

  6. #36
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: What's the Big Secret?

    Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4013689;
    wow... I know that Chris is f1, thru and thru.
    I know that Roberto is a nice guy but a default f2 in this play.
    I'm not sure if Ali and Chris are engaged/married or just livin in sin... but I am sure they are together.
    I am also sure that Mike Fleiss is the mole.
    I believe that Chris caught that mouse for Ali and that Roberto just fed that cat so much he wasn't up to the chase.
    I am also sure I'm ready for Monday to be here already!

    But as far as voting... I just can't seem to do it. It kinda cheapens it for me to vote on it. hmmmmmm, I definitely need some pills and a new jacket I guess.
    LOL. No one is getting married! You know we're on the same page regarding C/A but no marriage/commitment ceremony/whatever nuttiness. If Chris and Ali get married on this show, the only place they need to be going is where they have padded rooms and non-sharp sporks are the only eating utensil.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  7. #37
    FORT Fanatic latergator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    668

    Re: What's the Big Secret?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4013736;
    LOL. No one is getting married! You know we're on the same page regarding C/A but no marriage/commitment ceremony/whatever nuttiness. If Chris and Ali get married on this show, the only place they need to be going is where they have padded rooms and non-sharp sporks are the only eating utensil.
    ooooh that will be good then... they can have the cell next to mine

    the new jacket I'm getting has lots of belts and buckles, only their all in the back??? wth is with that?

    Alanna is that you I see over there in the corner???

  8. #38
    FORT Fan ladeedi12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    236

    Re: What's the Big Secret?

    Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4013721;
    Yes-- Let's hope!
    I'm seeing that feeling with Ali and Roberto too!
    I get that feeling as well, i mean look at her smile in my avi, she is not only litterly undressing him by undressing him with her eyes and smile as well..

  9. #39
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: What's the Big Secret?

    Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4013751;
    ooooh that will be good then... they can have the cell next to mine

    the new jacket I'm getting has lots of belts and buckles, only their all in the back??? wth is with that?


    Alanna is that you I see over there in the corner???
    LOL. Stop! I'm expecting them to be super, off the charts cute and everything but seriously, no one is going to be meeting those nice men in white coats.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  10. #40
    FORT Regular Juliet M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    89

    Re: What's the Big Secret?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;4013648;
    I can't decide who to vote for...

    the one I KNOW is correct

    or

    the one that is now up to 62% and will keep Fleiss/ABC happy enough so that they won't remove any of my go-to "evidence" on the motherboard.

    I'll just sit in front of the TV with "my smiling face and funny demeanor" fully expecting the 62% to be Fleissed. Thanks for playing. Here's your parting gift. Bye.
    I love Roberto, but I love Ali with Chris. A phenomenal ending for me would be Ali graciously letting R leave, Chris standing at the dock to say goodbye to his buddy, saying that quote, and handing him the contract for TB as his parting gift. I'm a Chris fan, but I think Roberto would do a great job as the TB, so I mean it in the most positive way. Of course, Ali and Chris are together, in any form--I'm good with it all!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.