Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

Re: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4007218;
    Hell hath no fury like a woman who............

gave up everything.....
    I took notice when Ty(?) said that Ali said some choice words to Justin that were not shown. He said that the guys got turned on. She really must have shown some heat.

I looked for balance in the journey stories last night, but I think I have to agree that Ali told a "feeling" story with Chris when I thought her "feeling" from first impression rose was with Roberto. Did they edit to place Chris slightly ahead of Roberto and make up for lost time (too little, too late) or were they showcasing the first guy off of the boat in order to press their case for the next Bachelor?

I love that it is still truly unknown how it goes down. Now if only we can remain unspoiled and spinning our wheels for another week, it will be delicious.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-27-2010 at 11:30 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;4007142;
    After watching Ali's love story synopsis during the MTA, I am 100% convinced that Ali goes after Chris. She talked about a FEELING with Chris.
    I saw a love story.

I think Fleiss did a good job twisting and turning things, and the spoilers misdirected me...but I saw Ali/Chris love story.

This entire season was the Chris and Ali show
    I got that feeling too after watching last night's episode, and I was very surprised by it. The only thing that's holding me back is that Roberto is MIA and working in CA... This seems fishy

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4007242;
    I took notice when Ty(?) said that Ali said some choice words for Justin that were not shown. He said that the guys got turned on. She really must have shown some heat.

I looked for balance in the journey stories last night, but I think I have to agree that Ali told a "feeling" story with Chris when I thought her "feeling" from first impression rose was with Roberto. Did they edit to place Chris slightly ahead of Roberto and make up for lost time (too little, too late) or were they showcasing the first guy off of the boat in order to press their case for the next Bachelor?

I love that it is still truly unknown how it goes down. Now if only we can remain unspoiled and spinning our wheels for another week, it will be delicious.
    JK asked her about this last night nad she said she told Justin, in front of all the men, that he doesn't have any balls and he should try and grow some.

Moral of the story, Phantom F1? Do not piss off Ali!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4007249;
    I got that feeling too after watching last night's episode, and I was very surprised by it. The only thing that's holding me back is that Roberto is MIA and working in CA... This seems fishy
    If Roberto is the one, would MF let him move to CA already? Sounds like that is giving things away. I realize Jillian had the interview in Chicago though - same type deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4007242;
    respectfully snipped

Regarding the bolded statement... I am so in agreement with you. I want to know, yet I am loving the sense that I don't know anything for sure. I believe this season, with all the spoilers being thrown at us, and even the non-spoilers that have not been put out there, has just opened this season up and made it more interesting. Of course it helps that Ali has done a great job of figuring herself out, and she has had some exceptional guys, especially her f2!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;4007213;
    I believe the words were the "ultimate risk" and I think it is a foreshadowing that the ultimate risk for Ali is letting two such wonderful guys slip through her hands because she is not able to make such a huge decision. In her heart, she is still not over Frank and so she "HAS" to do the right thing and let them go. JMO
    Taking the "ultimate risk" means she is taking the biggest chance possible. If all she does is to let go of both guys, what chance is she taking?
    At that point, it is all over.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by wannawin2nite;4007256;
    If Roberto is the one, would MF let him move to CA already? Sounds like that is giving things away. I realize Jillian had the interview in Chicago though - same type deal.
    Sarah B in Charlie's season, put her house in the market before the FRC. just an fyi.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4007281;
    Taking the "ultimate risk" means she is taking the biggest chance possible. If all she does is to let go of both guys, what chance is she taking?
    If she tells them to wait for 2 months that's a huge risk. She may be losing both of them as neither of them may want her back at that point.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4007281;
    The chance she never meets guys like them again?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4007283;
    If she tells them to wait for 2 months that's a huge risk. She may be losing both of them as neither of them may want her back at that point.
    I really think that if Ali fell for someone she would have made the agreement with them to wait to play it as MF wants it to create the drama cause I seriously doubt that she would let the man of her dreams go.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.