Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

Re: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

After watching lasts nights MTA, from the recap tptb gave us of the F2, IMO, I believe Ali chooses Chris (with some drama because MF will not have it any other way), Roberto will be on DWTS and Kirk or Craig R will be the next bach.

Watching the preview on JU, Ali is at the podium for the FRC. She is looking out at the water. That has a big significance on the drama that will happen. That could be her F1 leaving. She picks up the rose and looks as if she is hatching a plan.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 07-27-2010 at 08:15 AM.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4006535;
    Molly was definitely played up in the outtakes. Ed was, too, but maybe not as much. Jesse also was featured more than Jason if I recall correctly, but I'm definitely sure about Molly and maybe Ed. Personally I think it's a no pick or Roberto but I just found that interesting. I'm keeping a little hope for Chris.

If Ali is playing head games and wants someone to chase her down, then I just can't. I have to be done with this crazy show. I will assume she wants the guy who she lets go last to come after her (Roberto) so that means it's Roberto or no one.
    Molly was F2....not F1.

As much as I am a fan of Chris', I thought most of the attention was focused on Roberto during last night's clips. The clips of Roberto that were shown last night seemed to show a more rounded personality. Still seemed shy but it seemed to me that the producers were trying to even the playing field by showing that he is more than the "hot" choice. Still more serious minded than Chris, who was showcased pulling the ole "hand in water trick" to make Craig R pee. But at least now everyone knows why Chris was so adamant about catching the mouse. Ali moved so fast trying to get on the chair when it was spotted that the cameraman almost lost her. Cute stuff but I can absolutely understand.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;4007054;
    As much as I am a fan of Chris', I thought most of the attention was focused on Roberto during last night's clips. The clips of Roberto that were shown last night seemed to show a more rounded personality. Still seemed shy but it seemed to me that the producers were trying to even the playing field by showing that he is more than the "hot" choice. Still more serious minded than Chris, who was showcased pulling the ole "hand in water trick" to make Craig R pee. But at least now everyone knows why Chris was so adamant about catching the mouse. Ali moved so fast trying to get on the chair when it was spotted that the cameraman almost lost her. Cute stuff but I can absolutely understand.
    When I they played both clips of the F2 I have never heard Ali speak they way she spoke about Chris. She used words like smitten, said he stepped out of her dreams, said when she talks about him she is speechless said that she has butterflies. She is describing that 'feeling' she talks about when she knew who was the one. She has fallen in love with him.

I might add, that CH gave a clue last night to the audience last night when asking them about what they like about the show (even though he was using it to reference their new show BP), he threw in...occasional fairy tale, or something like that. To me it could be a clue as to this ending.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 07-27-2010 at 08:22 AM.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Ali had said over and over I want them to love me the girl from williamstown not the bachelorette... I had brought this up way before in any spoilers but maybe Ali wants/is edited that her f1 to make his decision to pick her in the real world. Dunno how it would go down but I think it's a great idea to test it in the real world likey without public pressure for it then announce the pick later. She could tell her f1 he's it behind the cameras... This can be in the line of the dads concerns
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fan

From what I have found so far they have taped aftr and she did not make a choice on the FRC she needs more time and she dates them both and she made her choice during filming and from what I have found it is not Chris. Trust me I am a little disapointed but then they both are great guys.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4007072;
    From what I have found so far they have taped aftr and she did not make a choice on the FRC she needs more time and she dates them both and she made her choice during filming and from what I have found it is not Chris. Trust me I am a little disapointed but then they both are great guys.
    Can you tell us how you know this now? How did you just find out? More info would be much appreciated by all!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4007072;

I am not understanding you. Are you saying that she did not make a choice at the FRC but made the choice during the airing of the show? and Roberto is the final 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4006506;
    To hook up with Kiptyn can you blame her?
    You know, I hadn't watched the Bachelor/ette in a long time until the J/V show. I'm wishing I hadn't missed Kiptyn! Wowsa! I think I'll have to watch Bachelor Pad just for him....and Jesse B.!
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL

I'm replying to this in the ATFR thread.