Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

FORT Fogey

Re: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

Neither Kirk nor Craig have the conventional good looks as Chris and Roberto. They are my fav's (along with Frank), but I don't think either is suited to role of bachelor - at least not in the traditional sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4006894;
    Neither Kirk nor Craig have the conventional good looks as Chris and Roberto. They are my fav's (along with Frank), but I don't think either is suited to role of bachelor - at least not in the traditional sense.
    Bob G. wasn't traditional yet all of America wanted him as TB. We got Blob instead.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;4006501;
    What happened Beth from Nebraska is a blonde now?
    Yes, and if you look at her bio on the ABC site for the show, it also says she lives in Los Angeles now!
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;4006900;
    Bob G. wasn't traditional yet all of America wanted him as TB. We got Blob instead.
    You know who surprised me most at the MTA was Chris N -- he showed so much more personality in those few minutes than we were shown in the edit through the entire season. And for him to wear the "Phantom" shirt shows he's not as shy as the show made him seem. It would be interesting to see more of him.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4006699;
    I think Craig R is the next bachelor. I don't think CL or RM want it... maybe one or both were too hurt or the winner or not into that scene. It just seemed like they featured Craig a lot tonight. Actually. I enjoyed his segments and he was very likable.
    ITA with you about this. I always noticed Craig R because how intelligent he is but he didn't seem to get a lot of face time on the show. He's kinda dorky looking but not bad. Otherwise, he's a great catch, extremely smart, lawyer, confident w/o being stuck on himself but I think his looks probably were a hinderance with girls when he was younger. He also treated Ali wonderfully and was a perfect gentleman at all times. A lot of young girls usually put more importance on looks until they mature and realize that's not all that important. I think he'd make a great Bachelor.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4006940;
    ITA with you about this. I always noticed Craig R because how intelligent he is but he didn't seem to get a lot of face time on the show. He's kinda dorky looking but not bad. Otherwise, he's a great catch, extremely smart, lawyer, confident w/o being stuck on himself but I think his looks probably were a hinderance with girls when he was younger. He also treated Ali wonderfully and was a perfect gentleman at all times. A lot of young girls usually put more importance on looks until they mature and realize that's not all that important. I think he'd make a great Bachelor.
    I think he'd be more interesting than Kirk.... and he's better looking than Bachelor Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;4006913;
    You know who surprised me most at the MTA was Chris N -- he showed so much more personality in those few minutes than we were shown in the edit through the entire season. And for him to wear the "Phantom" shirt shows he's not as shy as the show made him seem. It would be interesting to see more of him.
    He was super cute on the show. I had a smile on my face through the entire segment in 'spa' scene and when he busted out the Phantom shirt, I literally

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;4006900;
    Hah. I didn't watch that season and in retrospect, I'm really glad i didn't. Yuck.

####

I totally agree with everyone about "The Phantom". How adorable!

FORT Fan

Ok just read that Ali does not pick she send them off she needs more time. From what I got it was RM that chosen. Do not know how sure this is but it is someone that was at the tapeing of the AFTR. Man these shows can drain you.

I don't get why some are saying that Frank is a no-show at the ATFR. It probably hasn't been taped yet and IF it has been you can bet your bottom dollar that they would have edited out Chris H saying that he was going to be in last nights show. Also, didn't Ali also say on JK last night that Frank would be there? Who's behind the rumour that he wasn't there? RS again?

I think he was just as devious as Justin was with the whole gf thing, and was really ticked that he got a pas from the guys last night grrrrrrr even Chris H was making excuses for him.... which convinced me even more that he had the producers blessing for how it all went down. Ali has also said in a recent interview that she doens't think that Frank was done with Nicole when he went on the show. Frank was an even bigger famewhore than Justin was IMO .... after all, he's actually given up a career and moved home at 30 to become a screenwriter,to me that says "I'll do anything to make it in Hollywood"..... and he did.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club