Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

FORT Fan

Re: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

really think that she chooses no one at the FRC but that we will find out at the ATFR that she reconsidered her feelings and is with one of the guys now (hopefully Chris). I saw her on Jimmy Kimmel too and she said she has not seen Frank since he left Tahiti, so I think the surprises have nothing to do with him. So we will see it live.....stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4006796;
    are we talking about jimmy kimmel july 19th?
    No she mentioned it tonite on his show.....that there are some surprises next week at the FRC/ and AFTR, when Kimmel inquired about Frank

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;4006454;
    I agree, and she still seemed upset by the Frank scenario, and also when they replayed the Frank departure scenes, they showed her saying "I was so sure I was going to spend the rest of my life with that guy" - I hadn't noticed that last week.
    Oh, I noticed it.

Seems he doesn't show at the ATFR.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4006801;
    No, she was on again tonight, saying the producers wanted to hold Frank over to the ATFR and that they'll be a couple/few surprises on that show.
    ah ok.

I could make some SC from jimmy kimmel july 19 when he says that he does not think she picks anyone... interesting... I will post them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4006806;
    ah ok.

I could make some SC from jimmy kimmel july 19 when he says that he does not think she picks anyone... interesting... I will post them right now.
    I think they want to see the ones from tonight about Frank.

Clue number 1 that Frank wasn't there though.

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4006786;
    Only problem is they say that Kirk and Jessie from Ali's season hit it off big, and traded phone numbers and shared a kiss the nite of MTA and the after party. there was also info somewhere that he is actually headed to Canada this weekend to visit her.....so I am not sure he is completely available to do the bachelor. I love me some Kirk though , so i hope if he is interested in Jessie that she does not hurt him especially since he is still not completely over this season yet.
    Yeah - I heard the news of the hookup but I'm banking on them being a short term thing and am also assuming the final TB choice isn't right around the corner. I'm still thinking it all banks on CL's decision.. shades of Reid/Kyptin delays.
    But, hey, if Jessie S. floats his boat, more power to him!

Quote Originally Posted by jcw2;4006809;
    Yeah - I heard the news of the hookup but I'm banking on them being a short term thing and am also assuming the final TB choice isn't right around the corner. I'm still thinking it all banks on CL's decision.. shades of Reid/Kyptin delays.
    But, hey, if Jessie S. floats his boat, more power to him!
    Really? Gag me with a hay rake!

FORT Fan

From what I have read is that he (Frank) is unhappy with how they showed him. I did see where is mom went to abc site and made a comment that no one should be upset with her son. Then she made a comment that we should see the contract he had to sign. JMO he is 30 and he can not read it before he singed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4006806;
    ah ok.

He reiterated that again tonight, for what it's worth. Said he thought that after watching so far, he thinks 1 of 5 things will happen: Choose and get engaged to Chris; Choose and get engaged to Roberto; Choose but not get engaged to Chris; Choose but not get engaged to Roberto; Choose both (cue laughter).

Then he said he honestly doesn't think she picks either of the F2, but we don't get to see a reaction on Ali's part really because he quickly jokes "Because you're in love with me!" and she's laughing again.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;4006817;
    Really? Gag me with a hay rake!
    Who am I to judge his taste in women? But that's why I'm banking on it being a short term thing. On the surface from what we've seen, it'll be a short term thing. Rebound, anyone?