Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

Re: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

Oh, brother. Not this stuff again! I highly doubt Ali is wearing dog tags.

As for Jimmy Kimmel, I heard they mostly talked about Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4006760;
    Ali just said on Jimmy Kimmel (I didn't see it, just read here about it) that she said there are a few surprises next week.
    Surprises in the finale or the ATFR?

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4006732;
    did we ever consider Kirk as being the next bachelor?

he has also a storyline with is sickness. He seems that when he stated that ali broke his heart, the public went awe for him. His attitude at the MTA, I felt he was still in love with ali.

Me thinking that there is nothing at all serious with dating the toronto girl
    Totally agree! He set it up perfectly tonight with his reply to Ali (paraphrasing) that going through the experience with her made him ready to find his wife. CL would be fun with his sense of humor, but we've seen so much of him this season. I'd almost rather see Kirk's story unfold as the next bach. He has plenty of backstory to hold his own and he's just awkward enough to make it unpredictable!

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4006767;
    Surprises in the finale or the ATFR?
    I read it here, so I didn't see it. So, I'm just going from what I read.

They were talking about Frank (as usual) and JK said he would be at the ATFR and she said that there were a few surprises next week.

Which means, he didn't come.

FORT Fan

Sorry it was filmed on a closed set this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by jcw2;4006771;
    Totally agree! He set it up perfectly tonight with his reply to Ali (paraphrasing) that going through the experience with her made him ready to find his wife. CL would be fun with his sense of humor, but we've seen so much of him this season. I'd almost rather see Kirk's story unfold as the next bach. He has plenty of backstory to hold his own and he's just awkward enough to make it unpredictable!
    Only problem is they say that Kirk and Jessie from Ali's season hit it off big, and traded phone numbers and shared a kiss the nite of MTA and the after party. there was also info somewhere that he is actually headed to Canada this weekend to visit her.....so I am not sure he is completely available to do the bachelor. I love me some Kirk though , so i hope if he is interested in Jessie that she does not hurt him especially since he is still not completely over this season yet.

FORT Fan

I just checked JK site since recorded earlier -tonight's show, but is not up on site yet. Last week his Monday show was available to view on Tuesday. Ali appears almost at very beginning of his monologue.

But yes, she did tell Jimmy there will be some surprises on ATFR. I guess TPTB wanted Frank to appear as F3 like Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;4006454;
    I agree, and she still seemed upset by the Frank scenario, and also when they replayed the Frank departure scenes, they showed her saying "I was so sure I was going to spend the rest of my life with that guy" - I hadn't noticed that last week.
    I'm finishing reading through the thread now, an I'm surprised you're the only one to mention this, as far as I see! That really stood out to me as well. Didn't show her saying the words, so even if it wasn't about Frank, it was about someone and she was crying while saying it.

That was probably the most interesting part of the show for me, aside from outtakes.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4006760;
    Ali just said on Jimmy Kimmel (I didn't see it, just read here about it) that she said there are a few surprises next week.
    are we talking about jimmy kimmel july 19th?

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4006796;
    are we talking about jimmy kimmel july 19th?
    No, she was on again tonight, saying the producers wanted to hold Frank over to the ATFR and that they'll be a couple/few surprises on that show.