Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

Re: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

Quote Originally Posted by FableChild;4006712;
    I thought he was rather unlikable and somewhat arrogant, so if he is, that will be another season that I will have to skip. To be honest, there are only a small handful from this season that I would actually watch.

p.s: Was that 20/20 special a rerun? For some reason, I was getting a lot of deja vu.
    I agree, they featured him a lot and he seemed to say a lot of good things about ABC--either they are cutting him a check or he is in the running and trying to make a good impression!

The 20/20 special had a lot of stuff from the last special (same title)--they threw it all in the middle. The only new stuff was of V/J and Allie.

FORT Fogey

did we ever consider Kirk as being the next bachelor?

he has also a storyline with is sickness. He seems that when he stated that ali broke his heart, the public went awe for him. His attitude at the MTA, I felt he was still in love with ali.

Me thinking that there is nothing at all serious with dating the toronto girl

Quote Originally Posted by amy4bama;4006711;
    So what are we to make of Frank showing back up after the supposed final rose ceremony?
    Ali just said on Kimmel that the producers thought it was best to hold Frank over to the ATFR because that's for the really emotional/heavy stuff, or some such nonsense. Oddly worded. Said it in response to Kimmel asking why Frank wasn't on the MTA.

FORT Fan

But he is a no show. He is very upset how he was shown on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4006735;
    Ali just said on Kimmel that the producers thought it was best to hold Frank over to the ATFR because that's for the really emotional/heavy stuff, or some such nonsense. Oddly worded. Said it in response to Kimmel asking why Frank wasn't on the MTA.
    I wonder if anyone can get a screen cap of Ali tonite on Kimmel, she said she was in LA ( assuming probably Kathryns) but more importantly i want a close up of the necklace she is wearing. My are are definitley not the youngest or sharpest but it appeared the charm on it looked dogtag in shape and maybe had a cross on it. Just saying

FORT Fan

I can say one thing Ali had better not hurt CL or RM cause there is no place she can hide. She will be hated.

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4006744;
    But he is a no show. He is very upset how he was shown on the show.
    How do we NO fosure he is a NO show if there is a possibility it has not been taped yet. Also i wonder why Craig which had issues with some of the guys was not at the MTA...wierd

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4006756;
    How do we NO fosure he is a NO show if there is a possibility it has not been taped yet. Also i wonder why Craig which had issues with some of the guys was not at the MTA...wierd
    Ali just said on Jimmy Kimmel (I didn't see it, just read here about it) that she said there are a few surprises next week.

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4006751;
    I wonder if anyone can get a screen cap of Ali tonite on Kimmel, she said she was in LA ( assuming probably Kathryns) but more importantly i want a close up of the necklace she is wearing. My are are definitley not the youngest or sharpest but it appeared the charm on it looked dogtag in shape and maybe had a cross on it. Just saying
    Whatever it was, on my TV it showed up as black. Didn't look like a dogtag to me, rather some kind of stone.

Someone said Ali was wearing dogtags on Kimmel? Like Roberto's? Need scs!!!
    Team Channy and Shawny.