Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

FORT Fan

Re: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

Yes, she did say his name when she said he fell out of her dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4006699;
    I think Craig R is the next bachelor. I don't think CL or RM want it... maybe one or both were too hurt or the winner or not into that scene. It just seemed like they featured Craig a lot tonight. Actually. I enjoyed his segments and he was very likable.
    Oh, boy. I hope you are wrong.

FORT Fan

I hope it is not Kasey I could not take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4006695;
    She did say his name. She said Chris dropped out of my dreams and then she said his name again.
    In the words of CL fans, "show me the PROOF!". Just kinda kidding! You mean his name was spliced in that comment? No, that can't be it, it must be a sign next to Ali's rainbow comment that she chose Chris even though all post show information points to Roberto (I noticed you mentioned this in another thread). I'm thinking we're in for a huge shocker and she asks to date Chris IRL.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4006702;
    Oh, boy. I hope you are wrong.
    I don't know. Why did they feature him so much? If he is the next TB it would probably be another "Bob season.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4006707;
    I don't know. Why did they feature him so much? If he is the next TB it would probably be another "Bob season.
    But it would be so fun!! Jake's season was a joke too but he wasn't even likable. I didn't watch anything of Jake's season because I couldn't stand him. I'd love Craig as the next Bach though. He's hilarious, sarcastic, a total jerk, and would make this show a complete joke since he knows it's all fake. I'd laugh and laugh.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

If we're going to question whether CL's name was spliced in or not that's different than saying she didn't say his name at all. Besides, the splice and dice could be questioned for all of Ali's VOs regarding CL or Roberto. Or, are the VOs about Roberto taken at face value?

FTR, I do think post show interviews, etc. point to Roberto. Not sure why that matters.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

So what are we to make of Frank showing back up after the supposed final rose ceremony?
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4006699;
    I think Craig R is the next bachelor. I don't think CL or RM want it... maybe one or both were too hurt or the winner or not into that scene. It just seemed like they featured Craig a lot tonight. Actually. I enjoyed his segments and he was very likable.
    I thought he was rather unlikable and somewhat arrogant, so if he is, that will be another season that I will have to skip. To be honest, there are only a small handful from this season that I would actually watch.

p.s: Was that 20/20 special a rerun? For some reason, I was getting a lot of deja vu.
    Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

FORT Fan

To be honest if I was Ali that would be the smart thing to do. You can fall in love on first sight I did with my late husband. But coming off this show I would say lets see what happens in the real world. JMO