Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

Re: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4006646;
    I don't know, they may be about him, but they just set him up to be the F1 real hard. So this tells me he's not the F1. I was totally expecting to be hit over the head with more Roberto is the F1 schtick so I'm pretty surprised. Totally the opposite of what I was expecting.
    I agree with you, but we have been getting hit over the head in interviews that Roberto is F1. They are all over the place with this editing. Honestly, I think she is single. I also don't think she will pick anyone at ATFR either.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;4006664;
    Maybe this is the best way to end the season. After reading the info relayed from blondiegal, the finale just sounds complicated. Maybe her dad plays an important factor in her decision.

If we are to believe that poster from the alphabet board who supposedly works with Ali's dad, he recently indicated that he does not know who Ali picked but said he has a pretty good idea and said that Ali indicated "they" would come see him once the finale was over. Also, has been posted, the dad indicated on his facebook page that he would be attending the finale.

FORT Fan

I do not think she is single after this weekend. I do think she is engaged. She could be telling him lets date and give me a chance for ATFR to come with the answer. This is a big step and I want to get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4006668;
    I agree with you, but we have been getting hit over the head in interviews that Roberto is F1. They are all over the place with this editing. Honestly, I think she is single. I also don't think she will pick anyone at ATFR either.
    I agree with you. I just want to see how it all happens.

Did they pay Craig R or what? Did anyone else find it annoying? If he's the next Bachelor, I am so done. He talks to much.

FORT Fan

Why would Chris tell someone on the cape we will not be disapointed at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4006682;
    What Chris said was that we wouldn't be sad, because we would understand.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4006682;
    Someone asked if she (the person asking) would be sad at the end and he said "No, you'll understand."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;4006636;
    Uhm, i don't think he'll feel too bad if those words were meant for him in the first place but were spliced for Chris' segment. She never said Chris' name.
    She did say his name. She said Chris dropped out of my dreams and then she said his name again.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fanatic

I think Craig R is the next bachelor. I don't think CL or RM want it... maybe one or both were too hurt or the winner or not into that scene. It just seemed like they featured Craig a lot tonight. Actually. I enjoyed his segments and he was very likable.