Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 471

Thread: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

  1. #311
    FORT Fogey pattycake92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Re: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

    Quote Originally Posted by blindmouse23;4006609;
    I would hate to be the person she chose, watching this to find that accepting my proposal was considered a big risk.
    shouldn't one feel confident about an engagement before accepting one?
    I would really feel bad for Roberto if she picks him after hearing what she said about Chris tonight. Who wants to hear that some other guy fell out of her dreams or that he gives her butterflies. OUCH!

  2. #312
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

    Quote Originally Posted by blindmouse23;4006609;
    I would hate to be the person she chose, watching this to find that accepting my proposal was considered a big risk.
    shouldn't one feel confident about an engagement before accepting one?
    Hopefully whoever that refers to realizes that it was just a line from The Big Book of Crap Used To Hype The Show.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  3. #313
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    176

    Re: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

    Remember she and Chris H talked and she told him that she was scared to take that risk, cause she is tired of getting hurt.

  4. #314
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4006618;
    Hopefully whoever that refers to realizes that it was just a line from The Big Book of Crap Used To Hype The Show.


    Tell me about it.

  5. #315
    Team Choca :) Luvvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,776

    Re: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4006616;
    I would really feel bad for Roberto if she picks him after hearing what she said about Chris tonight. Who wants to hear that some other guy fell out of her dreams or that he gives her butterflies. OUCH!
    All I can think about is Ali's blog telling Chris, it's time to step it up .
    Maybe he will . I really don't want to psych myself up, but it is inevitable.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

  6. #316
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

    The dad seems to have common sense. Hopefully, he says 'No, I don't give permission'.

  7. #317
    Team Choca :) Luvvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,776

    Re: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

    Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4006614;
    From the rumiors she picks at the ATFR. From what I have found out she and someone have seen each other since the FRC. Now Chris has been missing on the cape several times this summer.
    ...and Roberto dropped off the face of the earth. Who knows what's going on .
    Team Channy and Shawny.

  8. #318
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    176

    Re: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

    Did you ever think she might ask him to marry her? That has never done before.

  9. #319
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    176

    Re: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

    No Roberto has been in training at the corp office and has been seen in SC. He is just staying low. I can not see Chris letting her go. He loves her and I think she loves him. He has fallen out of her dreams.

  10. #320
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

    Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4006628;
    Did you ever think she might ask him to marry her? That has never done before.
    Girl proposing to guy. That's never been done on show. Interesting.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.