Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

Re: **SPOILERS**7/26 THE MEN TELL ALL: Episode 10

Quote Originally Posted by ihearttvvv;4006576;
    They would never let Ali get dumped. And what guy would want to be seen as the biggest a**hole in TV history? I think Jason already nabbed that honor - ha ha!
    Um, does the name Brad come to mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4006592;
    I still hold on to the insider information that if CL leaves it's not cause he was rejected. Just keeping that tidbit out there, true or not.

What is this about? I haven't heard that? So Chris leaves because he isn't ready to propose to her?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4006594;
    I just want spoilers. Can't a gal get at least that?
    This gal agrees!

FORT Fan

When she talks about taking the big risk she is talking about picking one. She takes that leap and does chose one. Trust me. All hell would break lose if she did not pick one........with these two wounderful men.

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4006602;
    When she talks about taking the big risk she is talking about picking one. She takes that leap and does chose one. Trust me. All hell would break lose if she did not pick one........with these two wounderful men.
    That's what the show is about. Picking one guy. I don't see how it's shocking.

All I want is the details.

FORT Newbie

I think her dad will play into this somehow...I think she waits...and then picks someone later.

I would hate to be the person she chose, watching this to find that accepting my proposal was considered a big risk.
    shouldn't one feel confident about an engagement before accepting one?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4006497;
    The ultimate risk is choosing no one, right?
    I'm on the west coast so I haven't seen this and don't know where she said it or what she's wearing or if it's a VO, but I will comment on it anyway...

Is it really the biggest risk imaginable if she rejects them both? I'm taking the ultimate risk because... why? We all know she will most likely get married at some point, without this show's help. Nobody could think 2 dudes you've known for six weeks while filming a tv show are your only chance at finding a husband.

It could be used to describe asking both guys to wait. That's a huge risk because she might decide on one at ATFR but he tells her his feelings have changed since he returned home and had time away from her and the whole experience (the show bubble). That fits better IMO than her rejecting them both.

However... "ultimate risk" also sounds like something they could have suggested she say to describe her decision because they knew it'd make a good soundbite for the preview,

If she says it's the ultimate risk because she's rejecting them both and is counting on one to chase her down to "prove his love" then I'll have to throw in the towel and say it was freakin' scripted, to match what she had said about Jake finding her after the show was over if they were meant to be. Especially if that is what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4006598;
    What is this about? I haven't heard that? So Chris leaves because he isn't ready to propose to her?
    Someone posted a while back that they have good sources that say if Chris goes home it's not because it was rejected. The post can be found in the CL thread somewhere if you want to see it for yourself the exact wording.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fan

From the rumiors she picks at the ATFR. From what I have found out she and someone have seen each other since the FRC. Now Chris has been missing on the cape several times this summer.