Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

This thread is for discussion of SPOILERS pertaining to Ali's "After The Final Rose" special.

Please do not come in here to post things like, "I don't have time to read through everything but...." or "Do we have any updates?" Posts like that will be deleted.

Please do not use this thread to discuss what you think happened at the ATFR taping. We know people have their favorites, but posts gushing about who you hope Ali ends up with will also be deleted.

Let's keep this thread for actual spoilers. It will just make information much easier to find rather than getting lost in other threads.

Once again, if it isn't a spoiler, it doesn't belong here.

Thanks!
    Wake up and be awesome

Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Our first tidbits come from BlondieGal

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;4002582;
    A poster by the name of Bek_Em, member since 2007, posted on the abc board that she received a text from her boss whose husband works for OK! magazine. They were invited to the ATFR show. She cannot give details but said that we will be very surprised by Ali's decision. The boss would not give more details. She will work with her tomorrow and hopes to get more details.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;4002648;
    Okay, I asked Bek_Em if her boss knew all the spoilers and this was her reply to me ~ "We discussed it a lot today because she was attending the taping. She said "very surprised" at the decision. I might add she was wanting Roberto to win and thought he would win. SO it may be a big surprise to her if Ali picked Chris."
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;4002711;
    Bek_Em just spoke to her boss via online and discussed the non-disclosure agreement, so she will not divulge any information. Bek_Em did ask her boss if she was disappointed in Ali's decision, especially since she was a Roberto fan, and the boss said she was 'neutral' in Ali's decision. She will not say any more.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 07-25-2010 at 11:27 AM.
    Wake up and be awesome

This is from emusha:

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4002630;
    Thanks for the info Blondiegal! this is interesting... just wanted to put out that Lithargic shared this with me over PM about the FRC:

I can only tell you that I am confident that you will enjoy watching the FRC and ATFR, regardless of how it ends.
    make of it what you will but it sounds somewhat in line with that poster. those abc mods must work 24/7 though
    Wake up and be awesome

Bek_Em said...
    She said that they are not allowed to discuss the decision or give clues to the decision. They told them if they were asked about the decision to use adjectives to describe it for example shocking. surprising, phenomenal etc.
    This is another thing that I found interesting. If true then I'm not sure what they're aiming for because we've already been hearing some of that from Ali and CH. I guess worse case is that we're going to continue to wonder until we see it for ourselves.

I don't think there was a ATFR taping done last night.

Ali was seen at that gala event last night.

Is Bek Em known for being honest? I'm with atem in not believing ATFR has been taped yet. Maybe her boss is messing with her.

One thing I WAS willing to believe is that OK! now knows the ending but that'd be based on the stuff that normally happens when the weeklies are preparing stories for publication (for example People will likely be preparing a cover story for Aug 4th with Ali and her F1 if there is an F1 and that interview will take place this week). But I think Bek Em is clearly saying the info's coming from an ATFR taping which makes me question its validity.

lithargic was wrong about Jake's season if I'm not mistaken so I see no reason to believe him/her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cfck2222;4003834;
    Is Bek Em known for being honest? I'm with atem in not believing ATFR has been taped yet. Maybe her boss is messing with her.

One thing I WAS willing to believe is that OK! now knows the ending but that'd be based on the stuff that normally happens when the weeklies are preparing stories for publication (for example People will likely be preparing a cover story for Aug 4th with Ali and her F1 if there is an F1 and that interview will take place this week). But I think Bek Em is clearly saying the info's coming from an ATFR taping which makes me question its validity.

lithargic was wrong about Jake's season if I'm not mistaken so I see no reason to believe him/her.
    I am not commenting on the validity of Bek_Em, but he/she has admitted to being involved in posting spoiler postings on the motherboard to see which ones get deleted. There may have been more than one version of his/her story on the board as well.

Another thing I don't get is why it wouldn't have a studio audience, if there was only OK magazine people or media people there.

This show loves to have the propping up of a guy to potentially be the next Bachelor. You could tell they were doing that with Reid, because even though Kiptyn was in the final 2, he was barely part of the ATFR. Reid got more time and had the questions like that girl asking him out in there.

Ali didn't look happy at that event. Something is so off to me, it's just strange.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4003839;
    I am not commenting on the validity of Bek_Em, but he/she has admitted to being involved in posting spoiler postings on the motherboard to see which ones get deleted. There may have been more than one version of his/her story on the board as well.
    Correct me if I am wrong as I have only been over there on one link sent to me by Blondie who is staying on top of this , but are we now dealing again with Tidegirl saying according to Ali's dad there is a pick which the office folks will get to meet as well as the post (that has been deleted) that states that Roberto will be transferring to California.
    These two posts have been been deleted, but my question is if there is a no pick what does it matter if either or both of those posts stay on the board? So what if people believe what they say? What would it hurt?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4003852;

Ali didn't look happy at that event. Something is so off to me, it's just strange.
    Do we know if she was at the event yesterday afternoon, or last night?

What is the usual protacol for the Bachelorette to see her man prior to the ATFR taping? I know they have been together quite a bit, but would they keep them apart when the F1 gets to town to get a truly excited reunion?

Maybe she was mad, b/c they scheduled her for that appearance and she wanted to be with her man who was in town!

Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast