Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

TS tweeted:

"People asking about ATFR taping: It was set 4 yesterday. If it happened, I haven't heard anything, 50/50 whether I do. Said that on Thurs."

it's clear that the ATFR did not happen yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer27;4004733;
    it's clear that the ATFR did not happen yesterday.
    I thought that it was pretty clear yesterday that it wasn't happening - as soon as we learned that she was doing the charity event - as they'd never schedule 2 events for one day, especially the day for taping the ATFR. Heck, I bet she won't have time to do lunch with Kathryn on taping day, let alone attend a gala that she was a particpant in

I'm a big girl, and I can reason that out, regardless of what RS says .... after all, his name is Steve, not Matthew, Mark, Luke or John
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Maybe it was set for yesterday and when Frank canceled, they postponed it so they could develop a different story line to insert where they had planned to use him.

Even though it's a live taping, they still use segment producers and writers and had they gone forward yesterday, their only option would have been to string out the other segments they had or put in more canned footage from earlier episodes which would have gotten boring.

Also, Frank's segment was the one they could safely do before the live audience without fears of the ending leaking out.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;4004808;
    Maybe it was set for yesterday and when Frank canceled, they postponed it so they could develop a different story line to insert where they had planned to use him.

Even though it's a live taping, they still use segment producers and writers and had they gone forward yesterday, their only option would have been to string out the other segments they had or put in more canned footage from earlier episodes which would have gotten boring.

Also, Frank's segment was the one they could safely do before the live audience without fears of the ending leaking out.
    I heard they are scrambling around for what to do. That is, if there was a taping.

Whether there was a taping or not, Ali didn't look her usual happy self.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;4004808;

I'm sure Ali's charity event wasn't last minute..... RS was wrong .....
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Regular

I love reading everyone's posts. Thank you for entertaining me.
    I live in Chicago. I just thought I would point out that we had terrible storms yesterday.
    And maybe Frank could not get a flight out. Could this be the reason he did not attend the AFTR. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Yvette1665;4004898;
    I love reading everyone's posts. Thank you for entertaining me.
    I live in Chicago. I just thought I would point out that we had terrible storms yesterday.
    And maybe Frank could not get a flight out. Could this be the reason he did not attend the AFTR. Who knows?
    Yes but it was 90s+ and sunny by 10-11am, he easily could have gotten a later one. I'm from Chi too. Home of Ed and Frank. So proud.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4004816;
    I'm sure Ali's charity event wasn't last minute..... RS was wrong .....
    The pr person for the event posted prior to 1 pm that Ali would be there that night. There would have had to be some major scrambling yesterday morning to rearrange the day if they had to cancel the ATFR for whatever reason and then send Ali to the event (with a new dress we haven't seen her in before).

JustinRatedR Frank, welcome to team Justin.. all I have to say to "The Producers" of The Bachelorette.. That's what you get for manipulating people!!
    By Justin's tweet, it sounds like he knows Frank was a no show. Justin would know what day it was scheduled for taping, you would think? I just sent a tweet to Justin asking if the taping was Saturday?Sunday?