Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Does it not seem odd that only one person was at this AFTR? and that she texted her employee??? come on... the AFTR has not shot yet, and will more than likely not be shot until Monday or Tuesday.

There had to be more than Chris Harrison, Ali, Chris, Roberto and this guy from OK mag and his blabbermouth wife there in attendance. And only the blabbermouth blabbed???? it makes no sense especially when you are getting confirming tweets that Ali was at that benefit last night.

Kinda reminds me of all the conflicting spoilers out there, just add this to the ever growing rumor pile...

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4004313;
    I thought it was 4 to 7 with them leaving at 11?

Either way, the lead usually does interviews, etc after the taping.
    Could she have made a hasty appearance at the gala and then secretly leave for a "under wraps" taping of ATFR?

The taping did not happen yet, lets look at this logically, why would TPTB book 2 events at the same time? they wouldn't, IMHO. What do we know? ...Ali was at an event yesterday and for what appears a substantially long period of time. That is a verifiable fact. We are trying to somehow take a fact that we have proof of and make it fit or disprove it with random hearsay from a random (but i am sure very nice) poster on the alphabet board, in addition to info RS had that was from awhile back about filming schedules, which of course are always subject to change. I fo one am becoming more and more convinced that MF has punked RS and we are all along for the ride

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4004331;
    Does it not seem odd that only one person was at this AFTR? and that she texted her employee??? come on... the AFTR has not shot yet, and will more than likely not be shot until Monday or Tuesday.

There had to be more than Chris Harrison, Ali, Chris, Roberto and this guy from OK mag and his blabbermouth wife there in attendance. And only the blabbermouth blabbed???? it makes no sense especially when you are getting confirming tweets that Ali was at that benefit last night.

Kinda reminds me of all the conflicting spoilers out there, just add this to the ever growing rumor pile...
    Excellent point! If there was an open set, there would be a few more tweets about attending the ATFR taping (either prior or following). People can say that they attended it but they don't have divulge what they saw & how it all panned out. We haven't even gotten any tweets, even from CH. I thought, in the past, that he has tweeted about, "Just finished taping the ATFR ceremony. Can't wait for you guys to see it." But nada...

And isn't there usually partying amongst all the cast following ATFR? Jillian did, I thought. Wasn't there pix of JED partying with the rest of the cast, including Kiptyn & Reid?

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4004330;
    That's what I would've thought too, but didn't the Tweet from the PR lady saying "she'll be joining us tonight" come after 3pm PST? If so, I'd think that implies she hadn't shown up yet.

If someone could check the actual time of the Tweet, that'd be helpful. Timestamps never show up correctly for me on Twitter.
    It showed up 2:36pm for me. Would that mean 12:36pm PST?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4004386;
    Whether there was a taping or not, there seems to be confirmation that Frank is giving TPTB the big, you know what, and isn't going to come to the taping. He's still in Chicago.

I don't know whether I like that or not. I can't stand how this show treats people, but Frank is yet again getting what he wants and the one dumped has to still go through with it.
    However, word is that Frank was not allowed to leave when he asked to. Although that scene did not look as bad as I had anticipated, nevertheless, I feel sure that it was plenty embarrassing for Frank's family. Someone said that Frank's mom left a message on his Facebook (paraphrasing) which deals with Frank signing a contract that is in opposition to his values.
    I don't know, but maybe Frank feels that he has provided them with enough fodder for fuel without attending the ATFR and asking for more abuse.

I personally think as awkward as it was, what he said was all he could say. He certainly was not going to get by with telling her that the producers would not allow him to leave any earlier.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4004459;
    Maybe. I heard that he's not cooperating. Guess we have to wait some more. I wish someone would just tell us the FRC, that's all. Geez. This is getting frustrating.
    I think someone drew the conclusion that he's not cooperating from the fact that he was in Chicago yesterday. But he may have been in Chicago for a number of reasons....they didn't need him, weather-related flight problems. case of mistaken identity, etc.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fan

RealitySteve

THE LATEST: Whatever happened, Frank wasn't in LA this wknd. A giant FU to ABC. Guess he didn't want to be edited again. Good 4 him. less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4004502;
    RealitySteve

THE LATEST: Whatever happened, Frank wasn't in LA this wknd. A giant FU to ABC. Guess he didn't want to be edited again. Good 4 him. less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
    So RS still believes that the ATFR show was taped last night or sometime this weekend?

FORT Fan

I believe the poster from abc board now that RS has confirmed Frank wasn't there .... just wish she would say more!