Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Frank not showing up is the big story to me. This show will go crazy, if he's not there.

Quote Originally Posted by costcoholic;4004249;
    This might be the stupidest question ever but....

Why would there even need to be any taping at all of an AFTR if there is a "no-pick?"

I know Brad had to endure his taping but if MF loves Ali so much and she does indeed choose no one then would he subject her to the disdain people will have for her?
    they had one in Brad's season and he picked no one and made the public feel even more sorry for Deanna to prop her as the next bachelorette
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4004253;
    That's what I'm wondering? Is it certain that an ATFR is going to air??
    It's scheduled for after the finale. It said they would discuss her 'decision' and that Frank would be there.

However, it seems that Frank is not cooperating and didn't show up. Interesting, if so. That will mess up ABC big time.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;4004246;
    There were two phases to this event, sponsored by the Academy of Coutour Arts...
    First Show: 2010 EXCLUSIVE AFTERNOON PRE-PREVIEW
    Time: 03:00pm - 4:00pm
    Second Show: 2010 COLLIDE GRAND FASHION SHOW GALA
    Time: 7.00pm - 10:00pm Red Carpet Dinner Gala Fashion Show and 9:00pm Dancing
    The only way she could walk the red carpet for this event is if she arrived prior to the 3 pm show or prior to the 7 pm show. This doesn't appear to be something you could wander into midstream. She looks way overdressed for a 3 pm outing, and it was definitely still sunny prior to 7 pm last night.
    If Chris didn't depart for LA until Sat morning, the earliest he could have been here was 9:45 am via commercial flight, then about an hour to get bags and drive to Hollywood. The hotel where the Gala was is about 10-15 minutes from most Hollywood filming studios, 30 min if they were out at Warner Bros.
    The options seem to be that they 1) filmed the ATFR in the early evening as the source said and Ali went to the pre-preview way overdressed or 2) they filmed in the early afternoon and then Ali went to the Gala, which to me, would definitely indicate a "no choice" season.
    Thank you for this .......if she went to the Gala beforehand, then it makes more sense because I would think she would need recovery time after ATFR tapes.......so I'm going with choice 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4004264;
    Thank you for this .......if she went to the Gala beforehand, then it makes more sense because I would think she would need recovery time after ATFR tapes.......so I'm going with choice 1)
    She was part of the 'red carpet' event. It says that that event started at 7.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4004267;
    She was part of the 'red carpet' event. It says that that event started at 7.
    Yep, more tweets are coming in, confirming she was there between 7-10.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4004264;
    I just put a post over in the other spoilers. The pr agent who tweeted said that ali will be joining us tonight, which seems to preclude choice #1 - darn it!

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;4004301;
    I just put a post over in the other spoilers. The pr agent who tweeted said that ali will be joining us tonight, which seems to preclude choice #1 - darn it!
    The problem with this though is that we're told taping was roughly from 7pm PST to 9:30pm PST. Which directly conflicts with her appearing at a 7pm-10pm event.

The only way it all adds up at this point (if she did go to the later event) is if she did a "Smile and Go" photo op appearance and didn't hang around long. Well, either that or someone's watch battery died and they're confused about the time of the taping in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4004308;
    The problem with this though is that we're told taping was roughly from 7pm PST to 9:30pm PST. Which directly conflicts with her appearing at a 7pm-10pm event.

The only way it all adds up at this point (if she did go to the later event) is if she did a "Smile and Go" photo op appearance and didn't hang around long. Well, either that or someone's watch battery died and they're confused about the time of the taping in the first place.
    I thought it was 4 to 7 with them leaving at 11?

Either way, the lead usually does interviews, etc after the taping.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4004313;
    I thought it was 4 to 7 with them leaving at 11?

Either way, the lead usually does interviews, etc after the taping.
    No, the poster said her boss and the boss's husband got there around 5pm, taping started around 7pm, ended around 9:30pm, and they left around 11pm.

In other words: Times are not computing if Ali went to the 7pm event.