Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by tea;4004059;
    Would they put CL on a commercial flight? I would think that he would fly private. That being said he could have flown out early in the morning and been there well before noon. Security with a private jet is not very time consuming. Just a thought.
    It wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility for them to tape the ATFR and get Ali to the charity event. Just sayin.
    If this is what happened, this is the strongest evidence of a no-pick, other than RS, we've gotten so far. I was always pretty sure of RS but if these leaks are right, she's absolutely single. How could she have left her F1 otherwise?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4004017;
    Who was the poster that said CL was 100% definitely in LA yesterday? I'm wondering if Roberto is even still alive. We haven't heard or seen hide nor hair of him since filming ended.
    The psoter was 1blue1pink (sp) and they didn't say Chris was 100% definitely in LA yesterday. They said he was defintely going to be in LA this weekend. They said they didn't know when he left Boston or when exactly he arrived in LA. Just that he would be in LA this weekend.

Has anyone said that there truly was a ATFR taping last night? Besides the one poster whose boss said she felt "neutral," was there anyone else? Any other evidence that it occurred last night?

There have been no pix or sightings of Roberto/Chris flying back to their respective states. We have sightings of Chris in Boston and presumably leaving to go to CA. But we haven't seen any other sightings in CA or MA since then. I'm sure if the left today, we would have some sort of sighting somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;4004101;
    Has anyone said that there truly was a ATFR taping last night? Besides the one poster whose boss said she felt "neutral," was there anyone else? Any other evidence that it occurred last night?

There have been no pix or sightings of Roberto/Chris flying back to their respective states. We have sightings of Chris in Boston and presumably leaving to go to CA. But we haven't seen any other sightings in CA or MA since then. I'm sure if the left today, we would have some sort of sighting somewhere.
    RS said it was last night, but no one else has confirmed anything. It doesn't seem like the poster is lying but her boss HAS to be messing with her or something. It's just so illogical- filming ATFR at the same time she has a charity event? It makes no sense. Plus no tweets, no sightings, nothing.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4004117;
    He said that he would post something when he has anything to post, tonight.
    I know some people emailed him re: ATFR taping day. Has he confirmed in any of those emails to anyone that the ATFR was last night? Or will he confirm that it's today or tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;4004129;
    I know some people emailed him re: ATFR taping day. Has he confirmed in any of those emails to anyone that the ATFR was last night? Or will he confirm that it's today or tomorrow?
    He said that when he gets info, he will post it. Otherwise, don't bother e-mailing him.

1blue1pink, You were the one who knew that Chris had gone to CA, right? That he has been in CA this weekend is certain, no?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

When do they usually tape the ATFR (when they have them)? Aren't they pretty consistant? For some reason, I'm thinking they do it during the week, like on a Monday or a Tuesday. Not that they always do everything the same way every time...

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4004109;
    RS said it was last night, but no one else has confirmed anything. It doesn't seem like the poster is lying but her boss HAS to be messing with her or something. It's just so illogical- filming ATFR at the same time she has a charity event? It makes no sense. Plus no tweets, no sightings, nothing.
    It is completely illogical, and would be terribly cruel if true, there is no way TPTB would schedule a charity event for Ali on arguably, one of the most emotional days for her to date. There is just no way.... The ATFR has not filmed yet, I could almost see them doing it this Monday night when all the B'ette viewers will be watching the MTA. Keep the interest high....

She looks unhappy in the photos as well, probably because Chris had flown in that morning and she has to delay their reunion

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

I think Bek_Em may be telling the truth, however:

It could be Bek_Em & co. got ATFR mixed up with some other Bachelorette press event where they were able to view FRC? Does she know for sure this was ATFR taping yesterday and not something else pertaining to it?