Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;4004005;
    If he was staying at friends Fri night in the Boston area, he probably took one of the very early flights out Sat morning. That being said, I would think he would have come out a little earlier to spend time w/ Ali if he was the final one.
    Unless AFTR really hasn't taped yet and it's soon. or TPTB didn't want any leaks coming out so forbidding any contact between Ali and F1 from now till end of show other than AFTR and MTA and etc.

FORT Fan

Also, with the possibility of flight delays, would an early morning flight allow enough time to film later in the day? Wouldn't they want more time between anticipated arrival time and the start of filming just in case?

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4003987;
    This doesn't wash. The Gala event Ali attended had a preview from 3-4pm and the official Gala from 7-11pm. Ali's pics show her on the red carpet an dI believe the red carpet was for the main Gala event that started at 7pm. Even if she just went to the preview to dress up and appear at an event 1-3 hours before ATFR show taping. This isn't like MTA where she only had to sit in the back for most of the event, come out at the end and do interviews. She would nee dto be there at the beginning, hair ,makeup, interviews, etc. Doesn't fit. Someone should look into finding out when photos were taken time exactly.
    Who was the poster that said CL was 100% definitely in LA yesterday? I'm wondering if Roberto is even still alive. We haven't heard or seen hide nor hair of him since filming ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4003981;
    I feel like you're the voice of reason that lives inside my head for this show and each time I get off-track, there you are, being normal and level-headed. Thank you and total agreement. This doesn't seem right. The event was from 3-12am, not sure how much of it Ali attended but I know Nikki pointed out last night that the preview was from 3-4pm, not the actual event.
    Thanks. I just went through the photos, including ones of other people, and naturally there are no timestamps on any of them. Just says July 24th, 2010, no time.

HOWEVER, if you look at the first pic of Ali on page 2 of the photos, you can see outside behind her, and it's still light. Meaning she certainly didn't arrive at, say, 9pm.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4003992;
    Somehow, all of this is not adding up and the absence of tweets and other leaks makes me wonder about this poster and if the AFRC has even been taped yet.

ETA: Thanks NikkiJ -- I didn't see your post when I asked these questions. How could she be at both places? Even if she had "no-pick" don't they have an after AFRC party?
    My logic also tells me that Ali had to be at either the gala event or the taping of ATFR - certainly not at both.
    Emotionally and mentally, Ali would have to go through so much at the taping of ATFR that her handlers would never have scheduled her for another event on the same day and close to the taping time. And Ali would not have wanted to do this "double duty" either.
    Ali was photographed at the gala event - either just before it started or during the actual event at night.
    My logic and common sense leads me to believe that ATFR has not been taped yet, and that this boss's information is incorrect.
    Marti

Doesn't sound like the AFRC was taped last night and that this poster has his/her boss's message mixed up and it wasn't the AFRC taping, but possibly a media viewing of the FRC tape instead. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4003992;
    Could Ali have taped AFRC last night, left at 9 pm and still arrive at the charity event in time? Do we know the exact time of the charity event?

CSW has posted that Chris L. was indeed in Boston area on Friday night and flew to LA in the morning, therefore he wouldn't have arrived for a morning taping but could have been there for one that started early afternoon.

Somehow, all of this is not adding up and the absence of tweets and other leaks makes me wonder about this poster and if the AFRC has even been taped yet.

ETA: Thanks NikkiJ -- I didn't see your post when I asked these questions. How could she be at both places? Even if she had "no-pick" don't they have an after AFRC party?
    By the look of the sun in the photos she was there before sundown (8:15 at the latest CA time.)

ETA: VAgirl, I see you said the same thing! Sorry bout that!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4004033;
    By the look of the sun in the photos she was there before sundown (8:15 at the latest CA time.)

ETA: VAgirl, I see you said the same thing! Sorry bout that!

I am in Northern CA and I think 8:15 would even be late, I'd say 6 or 7 at the latest due to the brightness outside...If it did tape, could she have made an "appearance" at a "red carpet" and then gone to a taping?

tea

Would they put CL on a commercial flight? I would think that he would fly private. That being said he could have flown out early in the morning and been there well before noon. Security with a private jet is not very time consuming. Just a thought.
    It wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility for them to tape the ATFR and get Ali to the charity event. Just sayin.
    I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.~ Michael Scott

KK4
    FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tea;4004059;
    Would they put CL on a commercial flight? I would think that he would fly private. That being said he could have flown out early in the morning and been there well before noon. Security with a private jet is not very time consuming. Just a thought.
    It wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility for them to tape the ATFR and get Ali to the charity event. Just sayin.
    I believe Jesse, D's F1 said he flew commercial.