Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4019384;
    Jake loves to twitter like crazy. Was there anything indicating he was doing taping on that Sat?
    Doubt it he was running in a race in Chicago this weekend with Jason and Molly, and Erin Andrews was there as well they were twittering about it all yesturday..I don't think there's any chance of him being at a taping this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4019405;
    Doubt it he was running in a race in Chicago this weekend with Jason and Molly, and Erin Andrews was there as well they were twittering about it all yesturday..I don't think there's any chance of him being at a taping this weekend.
    What about the weekend before that?

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4019405;
    Thank goodness for small favors.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4019502;
    What about the weekend before that?
    I'm going back to look right now.. gosh could he twitter any more!!
    22nd -27th
    Thursday: he tweeted about running (To prepare for the marathon)
    Friday: posted a picture of a salad he was eating
    Saturday:about watching youtube videos about flying (wow he lives a hard life)

Then on Monday he tweeted about how busy his weekend was.. so that makes no sense hahah, he must have been wiped out from all that youtube video watching and salad eating

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4019512;
    I'm going back to look right now.. gosh could he twitter any more!!
    22nd -27th
    Thursday: he tweeted about running (To prepare for the marathon)
    Friday: posted a picture of a salad he was eating
    Saturday:about watching youtube videos about flying (wow he lives a hard life)

Then on Monday he tweeted about how busy his weekend was.. so that makes no sense hahah, he must have been wiped out from all that youtube video watching and salad eating
    The dude loves to twitter. So, I guess that means that he didn't do the taping.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

If you want to read all of the details about tonight's episode, Reality Steve has finally spoiled it. Go to his thread to read all of the details.

As far as the ATFR, the only spoilers we have is what RS assumes will happen. Ali and Roberto will be there, engaged and happy. Chris will be there, dejected and miserable. Frank will not be there.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;4019770;
    If you want to read all of the details about tonight's episode, Reality Steve has finally spoiled it. Go to his thread to read all of the details.

As far as the ATFR, the only spoilers we have is what RS assumes will happen. Ali and Roberto will be there, engaged and happy. Chris will be there, dejected and miserable. Frank will not be there.
    Chris will probably be very classy, and will have only good things to say to Roberto & Ali for their future. At least I hope so...if not, he is not the guy I thought he was!
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL

Quote Originally Posted by amydawn74;4020008;
    Chris will probably be very classy, and will have only good things to say to Roberto & Ali for their future. At least I hope so...if not, he is not the guy I thought he was!
    He'll act hurt because that's the way this goes but we've seen him out and about and heard from people who know him, he's fine
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by amydawn74;4020008;
    I can't imagine him being anything but a gentleman. After reflecting on his journey and watching the show back, I'm sure he has a better perspective and wants to move forward. He is one of a kind for sure! I so remember Jillian getting all emotional when she saw Reid, interesting to see what Ali's reaction will be as well. I'm sure he wishes them the best, and he did seem to like Roberto and I bet they respect one another.

Just to give due credit, BlondieGal had all the finale info here before Steve posted. lithargic also had good information, posted last night. And here's what zap2it says today about the ATFR:

Ali Fedotowsky will make her final choice on Monday's (Aug. 2) episode of "The Bachelorette," followed by a live reunion with her new man and the fellow bachelors of the season. Watch these sneak peek clips from the finale to see how her family likes the final two.
    'Bachelorette' finale sneak peek: Roberto salsa dances, Chris sits down with Ali's dad - From Inside the Box - Zap2it
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker