Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;4014904;
    I read this over on Jokersupdate, there is a rumor going around that Jake, suppose to make an appearance on the AFRC.
    Yikes! On no!
    At least we know from a recent Ali interview that Ali is not going to pick Jake!
    Perhaps TPTB want to inject a little more drama into the procedings, like when Deanna Pappas came back briefly during Jason's season.
    Ali would be better off as a nun in a convent than being tied to Jake!
    It's comical in a way.....all Jake would be after is more time in the spotlight.
    And they would soon break up.
    Jake seems as vacant and hollow inside as a cardboard box - but with an almost uncontrollable temper. JMO.
    Marti

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;4018704;
    Went away for a vacation this weekend!!! Can someone catch me up on any new details?
    Not much new regarding the ATFR. Fleiss released a statement this weekend to basically believe none of the spoilers. Apparently he says they are all wrong. Otherwise nothing on the ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;4018712;
    Not much new regarding the ATFR. Fleiss released a statement this weekend to basically believe none of the spoilers. Apparently he says they are all wrong. Otherwise nothing on the ATFR.
    He actually said most are wrong...who knows which ones to believe???

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;4018779;
    Darn!! I thought RS said he would definitely have ATFR info before Monday.... I guess we technically have 24 more hours but no way does he have it....he would have released it by now!
    I know and I think the reason he doesn't have it is because I heard it was a closed set taping. I have no idea what that means. The only conclusion I can draw from this is that Fleiss doesn't want RS to spoil the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;4018712;
    Where did Fleiss release this statement?
    I'd take either one.

Not sure if this information is accurate because the source is not my usual. But the word is that Ali and Roberto decided to see each other during the post production period and then announce at the ATFR if they would get engaged. In essence the ATFR became the FRC.

Don't bet the ranch on this one but it sure fits with everything else I have been told!

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4018947;
    Not sure if this information is accurate because the source is not my usual. But the word is that Ali and Roberto decided to see each other during the post production period and then announce at the ATFR if they would get engaged. In essence the ATFR became the FRC.

Don't bet the ranch on this one but it sure fits with everything else I have been told!
    I already asked in the other thread but perhaps you missed it. What else has your source predicted correctly?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Regular

If MF went out on a limb to say not to believe the spoilers, would he dare to eat his own words? Or is he just trying to add to the confusion.

Why can't tomorrow come soon enough? Oh, it's actually later today now. Soooo, maybe i'll just wait for how it all ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;4018351;
    Yikes! On no!
    At least we know from a recent Ali interview that Ali is not going to pick Jake!
    Perhaps TPTB want to inject a little more drama into the procedings, like when Deanna Pappas came back briefly during Jason's season.
    Ali would be better off as a nun in a convent than being tied to Jake!
    It's comical in a way.....all Jake would be after is more time in the spotlight.
    And they would soon break up.
    Jake seems as vacant and hollow inside as a cardboard box - but with an almost uncontrollable temper. JMO.
    Maybe he'll come back to give her advice as he did with Jillian. Just kidding, of course. He is an empty suit.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Jake loves to twitter like crazy. Was there anything indicating he was doing taping on that Sat?