Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Did anyone - or ABC - confirm that AFTR will be filmed on a closed set?
    Does anyone know if the taping already took place, or will it probably tape this weekend, or be filmed live?
    Marti

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;4014892;
    Did anyone - or ABC - confirm that AFTR will be filmed on a closed set?
    Does anyone know if the taping already took place, or will it probably tape this weekend, or be filmed live?
    An article from the Media Thread said that it was a closed-set, but don't know where they got their information. But no idea if it has already taken place. But the article did say "filmed" (past)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;4014529;
    I saw a commercial that said "a surprise visit". How know's??

I read this over on Jokersupdate, there is a rumor going around that Jake, suppose to make an appearance on the AFRC.

according an article in the MEDIA THREAD...(from Stylist magazine) the ATFR has been taped on a closed set.

Make of it what you will, it has been debated to death. There are still no ABSOLUTE details about anything to date...

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;4014904;
    I read this over on Jokersupdate, there is a rumor going around that Jake, suppose to make an appearance on the AFRC.
    WOW. where the hell did they get this info from?
    No one really knows what even happens at the FRC.

MF is at it again! I was certain when RS didn't have any details, there was something rotten in Denmark Tahiti!

I can absolutely see a closed set for the AFRC, that doesn't surprise me at all. He's come this far, no way would he have a live audience which would give one whole week for leaks to brew and spill before Monday night. Chris left Saturday, he was seen Wednesday, CH had his birthday dinner? Sunday? cant' remember, but it was probably taped Monday, closed set, no leaks. Total control.

ETA Frank wants to be forgiven, I'm so sure of that. If he was in fact there, I won't be surprised when he asks Ali to forgive him.

The Jake at ATFR comes from a site or someone called Astrochicks. I'm not real familiar with them but I've heard they post a lot of fake info and to pay it no mind. That rumor goes back a few weeks now.

Having Jake at Ali's finale would be completely inappropriate. He's had 2 seasons of TB and one on DWTS. Time for the focus to now be on Ali, Roberto, and CL. It's their turn now.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

I tuned out this season as soon as the spoilers indicated a no pick ending. But I have been lurking and keeping up on the spoilers. Here are my thoughts:

I don't think anything is happening at the ATFR. Ali is single, picked no one, and everyone is fine with that. Where's the drama in that?

But the main reason I don't think anything is going to happen is they keep plugging the movie w/ Julia Roberts - big preview that is going to happen during the ATFR. It's the main part of the commercial for Monday night. They had to find something to fill up the time.

I think the set is/was closed because the audience would not be thrilled, and possibly very vocal, with a no pick choice - no matter how it came down.

I agree w/ Bloomer's source that said Ali was only in it for the money. She's been flaunting that aspect w/ all of the camera shots of her shopping and red carpet stuff. That's the story we've been getting from the media after the show completed filming

I might add to this that Ali said before the ATFR taping that she was excited about it. She said she just wanted it all out there, whether she was single or engaged, people would know what she is. She says she wants to get back to her normal life and will not live in LA, basically said she's sick of the papparazi. She said she was followed by 5 or 8 cars (media) the other day and she said she just burst into tears. Yes, I think she's ready for it all to be over, whatever the outcome.

If she was excited about doing the ATFR, it can't be that bad. She can't be breaking up with anybody, if indeed she is with someone. That certainly wouldn't be exciting. Of course, as you know, I'm hoping she ends up with CL somehow, but I honestly don't see that happening. Would I be over-the-top joyous if that happened? You just can't imagine!! However, Ali said when she made a decision, she didn't look back. All you have to do is look at those videos of the MTP and see how she is only lightly holding CL's hand and she is all over Roberto, literally, like she has been all season. Yea, I'll be shocked if she doesn't choose him and go into complete shock & faint if she chose CL.

ETA: Having said that, why is CH saying we will have a lot to discuss after the finale and ATFR? That does indeed puzzle me
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 08-01-2010 at 12:26 PM.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Just a reminder that this is a thread to discuss spoilers about Ali's ATFR.

We aren't even sure it has taped yet, so right now we really don't have any "spoilers".

This isn't the thread to discuss what you think happens during the Last Chance Dates. This also isn't the place to post your theories on why Ali is with Roberto or why Ali is with Chris. If you read something in a media article, discuss it in the media thread. If Reality Steve said something or posted something, discuss it in his thread. We have lots of threads for just about every topic. Please use them.

If your post was deleted, it didn't belong here. Don't clutter up the thread asking where your post is or why it was deleted. That will be deleted too.

I know we are all excited for tomorrow night, but it just makes things easier for everyone when we post in the correct place.

Thanks guys.
    Wake up and be awesome