Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

FORT Fan

Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4014544;
    This is the my take on the closed set...I think he is truly trying to put the "lock down" on RS...
    And personally, I certainly hope so. Yes, I enjoy all the season long spoilers that he seems to have absolutely on the money correct. However, I am all of a sudden enjoying this season so much more than the rest, because I honestly don't know who is F1. I know who I want it to be, but do not know for sure. That fact will at least have this person watching on Monday night. Even if I have to TIVO it.

My take on a closed set for ATFR is that it would be to clamp down on the new Bach more than they are clamping down on the F1. One cat has been out of the bag awhile, the other cat is still a mystery.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;4014519;
    Did anybody happen to catch Ali on JK this week? She said there would be a few surprises at the ATFR. What do you suppose that could be?
    I'm thinking it has to do with Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4014682;
    I'm thinking it has to do with Frank.

Maybe both Frank and Nicole are at the AFTR .. and it is one big lovefest.

ETA ... or one big cat fight.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4014544;
    This is the my take on the closed set...I think he is truly trying to put the "lock down" on RS...
    That is exactly what I think too.

ETA: Also, they may not want Frank to spill the beans in front of a live audience of how he wanted to leave earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4014756;
    Maybe both Frank and Nicole are at the AFTR .. and it is one big lovefest.
    Could be the big suprise as well that MF has, i mean after all this was the Frank show til he left.....closed set as Frank proposes to Nicole and MF will pay for their wedding!!!! Announcment saying Chris has accepted to be the next bacelor. This is the only way they keep it all under raps, it will be shocking as we think it has to do with Ali, and it makes RS wrong as well as he says Frank will not participate in the ATRC.

FORT Fanatic

I'm not sure how Ali will be happy with the ending if she is with no one and then Frank comes on and announces his engagement to Nicole. It seems a little like ABC rubbing it in Ali's face. I guess it could set Ali up for a lot of sympathy from viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4014585;
    My take on a closed set for ATFR is that it would be to clamp down on the new Bach more than they are clamping down on the F1. One cat has been out of the bag awhile, the other cat is still a mystery.
    Yes, but all of RS's info is from sources within the show. A closed set wouldn't keep the "insiders" (the people that work on the show!) out, KWIM?

Possible "cliffhanger" a la Survivor at the FRC and the proposal at the ATFR? Wedding? Devastated bachelors? MF said he was going to crack down on the mole. This is his way of saying he has control to the viewers. This being "reality" tv of course.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;4014793;
    Yes, but all of RS's info is from sources within the show. A closed set wouldn't keep the "insiders" (the people that work on the show!) out, KWIM?
    But a closed-set would Zero In on the who the mole was...I wonder if this has already happened and if the subsequent rumors/tabloids have basically already told Fleiss who the mole was...