Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

It was closed set for sure? do we know anything else? why would it be closed set? Its not like she's gonna dump her F1.

I don't think a closed set would be done in consideration of the emotions of those involved, but to seal any possible leaks coming out.

StyleList has learned that ABC closed the set for the recent filming of its post-production "After the Final Rose" special, where Fedotowsky met with Martinez, Lambton, and another finalist, Frank Neuschaefer, to discuss the season's outcome.
    no audience ...can't imagine what that could mean... only other time is the molly/jason/melissa debacle
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4014507;
    no audience ...can't imagine what that could mean... only other time is the molly/jason/melissa debacle
    Interesting so Frank WAS there RS was wrong then.

I just don't see why a closed set would be necessary though? what does it mean any ideas??

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4014507;
    Don't think it will be another fiasco like the above. Ali has stated that she never let a guy go and then wanted to bring him back. Can't remember which interview. I think it's to seal the leaks and that it will be a pretty typical F1 happy ending show. The big suprise is the contrived path to get to said happy ending.

ETA- possibly also because the discussion of TB Chris comes up. When did Ali get announced as the Bachelorette? Wasn't it during the ATFR for Jake and Vienna?
    Last edited by reality-luv31; 07-30-2010 at 12:28 PM.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fanatic

Did anybody happen to catch Ali on JK this week? She said there would be a few surprises at the ATFR. What do you suppose that could be?

ETA- possibly also because the discussion of TB Chris comes up. When did Ali get announced as the Bachelorette? Wasn't it during the ATFR for Jake and Vienna?[/QUOTE]

I really hope he does not do it...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;4014519;
    Did anybody happen to catch Ali on JK this week? She said there would be a few surprises at the ATFR. What do you suppose that could be?
    I saw a commercial that said "a surprise visit". How know's??

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;4014519;
    When asked, who got the most nervous in front of the camera, Ali said Chris. If there is a proposal at the ATFR, I can see them making it as intimate a setting as possible. Also, I think there is a possibility that there may be family members there, and they would be more comfortable in a closed set.
    And obviously MF is determined to keep the ending a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by wannawin2nite;4014536;
    When asked, who got the most nervous in front of the camera, Ali said Chris. If there is a proposal at the ATFR, I can see them making it as intimate a setting as possible. Also, I think there is a possibility that there may be family members there, and they would be more comfortable in a closed set.
    And obviously MF is determined to keep the ending a secret.
    This is the my take on the closed set...I think he is truly trying to put the "lock down" on RS...