Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

FORT fan

Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

I know it's never been done before, but I could also see the ATFR being taped in segments. There are circumstances that would make this the most desirable way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4009845;
    That is a BIG indicator that he hasn't gone home yet. He lives in a very small community, and we would have heard by now.
    Maybe somebody needs to see if he's managed to become certified to teach in California?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Newbie

Has there been any sighting of Roberto since the weekend? Maybe both guys stayed in LA. Though, my heart STRONGLY tells me that Chris and Ali are together!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Piper31;4010492;
    Has there been any sighting of Roberto since the weekend? Maybe both guys stayed in LA. Though, my heart STRONGLY tells me that Chris and Ali are together!
    Have there been any sightings of Roberto at all since Tahiti?

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;4010184;
    Is it confirmed that he's not home this week or is that just conjecture because no one has says they've seen him?

We drove by his house last Saturday night (VERY funny story about my DUH spotting the tower in the backyard and insisting on turning around to show us). Very quiet although lights on and a fan taking a picture on her cell phone from the car. I could drive by tonight but that seems creepy....
    It's been 4 days...they probably wouldn't notice!
    I think the person taking a pic isn't right though....
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL

Quote Originally Posted by needsalife;4010255;
    I know it's never been done before, but I could also see the ATFR being taped in segments. There are circumstances that would make this the most desirable way to do it.
    I could see them doing that thinking it would be sneaky.. I'm so lost and confused this season I don't know what to believe, good thing everything will make sense next week..hopefully

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;4005654;
    Has anyone seen the preview where CH's vo says "Ali is surprised by a visitor" (paraphrasing) at the ATFR. Who could that be?
    Let's see, FRANK? JAKE? DEANNA????

How about FRC is a no pick. Two days later in Bora, Bora, AFR wedding, 2nd AFR for update on the happy couple?

Just a thought.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cfck2222;4005762;
    If Frank has truly refused to participate in ATFR then Bek_Em on the mother board was the 1st to break the news which would mean we should possibly give her boss's feeling of "neutrality" about the ending and her feeling of surprise by the decision some more credence. That would also mean more of a possibility that ATFR has actually happened. Because Frank not showing up would be a heck of a guess when everybody's been expecting him at ATFR. It's still possible it was a lucky guess though.

Bek_Em's speculation about an ATFR pick is just speculation for now unless I'm missing something.

Bek_Em posts on this board as well. I've seen him/her on the Ali Spoiler thread quite often, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldcoastjewel;4010608;
    Let's see, FRANK? JAKE? DEANNA????

How about FRC is a no pick. Two days later in Bora, Bora, AFR wedding, 2nd AFR for update on the happy couple?

Just a thought.
    I've always hoped that was the 'never been done' thing (remember the photo of the LOVELY chaple there?way back in the SC thread)... either that, or the out-smarting of RS.... a double whammy would get my vote!!
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4010473;
    Maybe somebody needs to see if he's managed to become certified to teach in California?
    but
    May not be a true spoiler but awesome sleuther idea!