Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4003839;
    I am not commenting on the validity of Bek_Em, but he/she has admitted to being involved in posting spoiler postings on the motherboard to see which ones get deleted. There may have been more than one version of his/her story on the board as well.
    Good point.

BlondieGal, thank you so much for staying on top of this. At least we now have a some verifiable information. With something like Frank & Nicole not being there, if that's false I think we'll know soon enough and that would discredit Bek_Em's whole scenario. Not that a "neutral" reaction is necessarily indicative of what scenario we're dealing with anyway

In the meantime we wait.

Ali attented at night, because that's when the event started. Didn't it end at 11?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cfck2222;4003963;
    Good point.

BlondieGal, thank you so much for staying on top of this. At least we now have a some verifiable information. With something like Frank & Nicole not being there, if that's false I think we'll know soon enough and that would discredit Bek_Em's whole scenario. Not that a "neutral" reaction is necessarily indicative of what scenario we're dealing with anyway

In the meantime we wait.
    But a "surprising" ending suggests it is not a traditional pick. Neither guy would be surprising, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4003962;
    Are there timestamps on when Ali attended the event? Do they overlap with the taping times Bek_Em claims?
    This is what I want to know. As it is right now, something doesn't smell right about this. The poster certainly doesn't fit the profile of people who make up tales IMO (long time member, lots of posts), but maybe her boss was stretching it?

I could see Frank refusing to go, though. Might've been afraid of what was in store for him after Monday's episode.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4003978;
    This is what I want to know. As it is right now, something doesn't smell right about this. The poster certainly doesn't fit the profile of people who make up tales IMO (long time member, lots of posts), but maybe her boss was stretching it?

I could see Frank refusing to go, though. Might've been afraid of what was in store for him after Monday's episode.
    I feel like you're the voice of reason that lives inside my head for this show and each time I get off-track, there you are, being normal and level-headed. Thank you and total agreement. This doesn't seem right. The event was from 3-12am, not sure how much of it Ali attended but I know Nikki pointed out last night that the preview was from 3-4pm, not the actual event.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Please remember, it is against our site rules to copy and paste posts from other sites.

If you see something of interest elsewhere you must paraphrase, not copy and paste.
    If people want to read the original post they'll have to find their way to that site.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4003973;
    What time was the event she attended?
    This doesn't wash. The Gala event Ali attended had a preview from 3-4pm and the official Gala from 7-11pm. Ali's pics show her on the red carpet an dI believe the red carpet was for the main Gala event that started at 7pm. Even if she just went to the preview to dress up and appear at an event 1-3 hours before ATFR show taping. This isn't like MTA where she only had to sit in the back for most of the event, come out at the end and do interviews. She would nee dto be there at the beginning, hair ,makeup, interviews, etc. Doesn't fit. Someone should look into finding out when photos were taken time exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;4003975;
    But a "surprising" ending suggests it is not a traditional pick. Neither guy would be surprising, really.
    Per BlondieGal, it's a surprising decision, that was said, not surprising pick.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4003969;
    Ali attented at night, because that's when the event started. Didn't it end at 11?
    Could Ali have taped AFRC last night, left at 9 pm and still arrive at the charity event in time? Do we know the exact time of the charity event?

CSW has posted that Chris L. was indeed in Boston area on Friday night and flew to LA in the morning, therefore he wouldn't have arrived for a morning taping but could have been there for one that started early afternoon.

Somehow, all of this is not adding up and the absence of tweets and other leaks makes me wonder about this poster and if the AFRC has even been taped yet.

ETA: Thanks NikkiJ -- I didn't see your post when I asked these questions. How could she be at both places? Even if she had "no-pick" don't they have an after AFRC party?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4003992;
    Could Ali have taped AFRC last night, left at 9 pm and still arrive at the charity event in time? Do we know the exact time of the charity event?

CSW has posted that Chris L. was indeed in Boston area on Friday night and flew to LA in the morning, therefore he wouldn't have arrived for a morning taping but could have been there for one that started early afternoon.

Somehow, all of this is not adding up and the absence of tweets and other leaks makes me wonder about this poster and if the AFRC has even been taped yet.

ETA: Thanks NikkiJ -- I didn't see your post when I asked these questions. How could she be at both places? Even if she had "no-pick" don't they have an after AFRC party?
    If he was staying at friends Fri night in the Boston area, he probably took one of the very early flights out Sat morning. That being said, I would think he would have come out a little earlier to spend time w/ Ali if he was the final one.