Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4009843;
    No. It seems he left Boston sometime early Saturday. No one has seen him since then. Or at least, they haven't reported seeing him since then anywhere- FB, Twitter, etc.
    That is a BIG indicator that he hasn't gone home yet. He lives in a very small community, and we would have heard by now.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by beader;4009826;
    Unless "family" means Ali, Roberto, and Chris Harrison, and the birthday dinner was in LA the filming of the ATFR wasn't on Sunday. With the 3 hour time difference and a 4 or 5 hour flight, it would be impossible unless the filming was Sunday morning and it was an 11 p.m. dinner. Think not.

So if it's true that Friday night he was going to stay at a friends to wait for a flight to LA, the filming would have to have been Saturday and he flew home on Saturday night or Sunday morning.
    As CH has made it no secret in the past, he spends alot of personal time ( dinner, etc.) with Bach/Bette couples.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;4009850;
    As CH has made it no secret in the past, he spends alot of personal time ( dinner, etc.) with Bach/Bette couples.
    Even assuming CH was in LA (which I assume he was), it was his birthday dinner, so they would have had to of taped the AFTR during the day if at all. Wouldn't we have at least had some sort of confirmation from somewhere that the taping occurred, even if it was a closed set?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4009782;
    You're right, that's how it was last year, weekend before. We all stayed up freaking out till 3am. LOL.
    That's when I STARTED freaking out, Alanna. Ed? Really? Yipes!

I believe RS got faulty info on the taping of the ATFR being Saturday. I don't know what to make of Bek-em's motherboard posting. I once asked a friend who is the editor for an NBC drama how long they'd need to put something "good" up. In a pinch? 30 minutes.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by jojoless;4009813;
    ITA. I went back and re-read the Press Release dated May 4. Here's a couple of lines from that press release:
    "At the end of the journey, the Bachelorette may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?"

I think she may quite possibly have found true love with Roberto (sorry Chris fans, of which I'm included), and he will not be ready to pop the question.
    Not trying to be Debbie Downer here, but somewhere in the Media thread, toward the beginning of the season BlondieGal posted current episode press releases side by side with old ones. They are almost verbatim each season, so I put little emphasis on them thanks to BG's hard work.

ETA: Sorry, mods, for the double post. I guess I'm the only one here, lol.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fanatic

Since I am not totally into how things are done with MF and his robots, I am probably going to sound really
    stupid when I ask this, but would there be any chance that the AFRC could be filmed some place else,say
    perhaps close enough to LA to throw people off (keeping up with plane tickets, etc.) As things are going,
    do you not think that MF could keep this secret. The preview could be shown later this week even though
    it has already been filmed. Told you it would sound stupid.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;4010165;
    Since I am not totally into how things are done with MF and his robots, I am probably going to sound really
    stupid when I ask this, but would there be any chance that the AFRC could be filmed some place else,say
    perhaps close enough to LA to throw people off (keeping up with plane tickets, etc.) As things are going,
    do you not think that MF could keep this secret. The preview could be shown later this week even though
    it has already been filmed. Told you it would sound stupid.
    You don't sound stupid at all....with the producers, anything is possible, but with all of the other season that have had ATFR special, they ALWAYS filmed in the studio in LA...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;4009963;
    It was either taped closed set or they haven't filmed it yet.
    It is funny that Chris L isn't home yet.
    Is it confirmed that he's not home this week or is that just conjecture because no one has says they've seen him?

We drove by his house last Saturday night (VERY funny story about my DUH spotting the tower in the backyard and insisting on turning around to show us). Very quiet although lights on and a fan taking a picture on her cell phone from the car. I could drive by tonight but that seems creepy....

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4010077;
    Chris is rumored to be staying in the LA area for 10 days of his arrival...whenever that actually was...

That gives him just enough time to stick around for airing of finale/ATFR and after-party, then back off to the east coast (Secretly hoping for the Good Morning America appearance with his gal, Ali early Tues morning! )

If not the chosen one, he will say a big fat NO to TB.
    Did I miss something? How do we know this?

I think its just an assumption b/c no one's reported that they've seen him. I believe last time he was reported seen was in Boston this past Friday night.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 07-28-2010 at 07:55 PM.