Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

FORT fan

Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4009316;
    Bek_em is still confident that her boss attended the ATFR this past Saturday. Ali's dad's coworker (if we're believing her), tidegirl57, is confident Ali's dad is attending ATFR Aug 2nd.

Fleiss, pick up your Emmy over on the table. Hilarious
    People over there are doubtful about Bekem (and have really nastily called her on the carpet) because she says pretty outrageous things and has something to say about absolutely everything. Tidegirl seems more reliable because her claims are lowkey and seem in line with what you'd expect. That said, who knows, maybe they're shooting different segments at several different times.

If they do tape ATFR the same day as it's airing, would they have enough time to edit it down to an hour? Have they ever done a real "live ATFR without any kind of editing?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

According to an abc poster, Ali's father is not attending an ATFR taping on Aug 2nd rather he clicked something on Facebook that he will attend (watch) the August 2nd ATFR show on TV.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;4009397;
    If they do tape ATFR the same day as it's airing, would they have enough time to edit it down to an hour? Have they ever done a real "live ATFR without any kind of editing?
    I'm thinking not. The editors can't even do a decent job when they have all of the time in the world

My guess is it hasn't taped yet, but will during the course of this week.

CH said in his latest interview that he saw Ali the last two weekends so the first was MTA and the second was ATFR. I think it has been taped.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4009748;
    CH said in his latest interview that he saw Ali the last two weekends so the first was MTA and the second was ATFR. I think it has been taped.
    If it's been taped, it might have been a closed set, otherwise we would of surely heard SOMETHING about it.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4009748;
    And knowing she went to a fashion show that evening gives more evidence she picked no one - otherwise wouldn't they have arranged for her and her F1 to get some alone time together
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4009760;
    And knowing she went to a fashion show that evening gives more evidence she picked no one - otherwise wouldn't they have arranged for her and her F1 to get some alone time together
    Maybe it was taped Sunday instead of Saturday.

I think there may have been time to tape Sat. morning & have Ali out of there by 4:00, but we have a "sighting" (if we believe that) of Chris in Boston Friday night. Chris could have taken a late flight to CA Friday night, but it seems to be pushing it a bit.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;4009770;
    Maybe it was taped Sunday instead of Saturday.

I think there may have been time to tape Sat. morning & have Ali out of there by 4:00, but we have a "sighting" (if we believe that) of Chris in Boston Friday night. Chris could have taken a late flight to CA Friday night, but it seems to be pushing it a bit.
    I'm thinking it was taped on Sunday....but where does that leave Frank? Maybe he will get his portion taped this week?

Quite possibly it could've been taped on Sunday instead of Saturday.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono