Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

FORT Fan

Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4005712;
    Thanks, but I don't get it. Is it the same person that said that their boss's hubby was at the taping?
    I believe so, along with intertwining with all the other sources. It was supposedly planned from the beginning that that's how it would take place, not at the FRC, but at the ATFC to throw everyone off.

If Frank has truly refused to participate in ATFR then Bek_Em on the mother board was the 1st to break the news which would mean we should possibly give her boss's feeling of "neutrality" about the ending and her feeling of surprise by the decision some more credence. That would also mean more of a possibility that ATFR has actually happened. Because Frank not showing up would be a heck of a guess when everybody's been expecting him at ATFR. It's still possible it was a lucky guess though.

Bek_Em's speculation about an ATFR pick is just speculation for now unless I'm missing something.

FORT Regular

I only discovered FORT during Deanna's season, so I don't have many, many years of experience with this, but from what I remember in the past, almost immediately after ATFR finished taping, our super-sleuthers began hearing from people who attended and tweets from numerous people were sent out, not necessarily giving away the ending, but acknowledging they were at the taping. I don't keep up with the timing of when things tape, typically, so I don't know if TPTB stick to some type of schedule, but I remember Jillian's being taped the weekend before the FRC aired because I was so into Reid that season that I didn't watch the last episode.

I just don't think this ATFR has happened yet.

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4005752;
    is this implying that Frank opted out of the ATFR?? since that is the last part of the show that's still left for people to participate in?
    Yes Frank has refused to be apart of the ATFR.
    BP please stop this mess!

Quote Originally Posted by stayathomemom;4005784;
    Yes Frank has refused to be apart of the ATFR.
    Do you know this for sure? If you're right, it does make Bek em seem more credible. Wasn't jason's closed set also? I vaugely remember media oulets being the only ones invited. Anyone remember ?

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4005798;
    Do you know this for sure? If you're right, it does make Bek em seem more credible. Wasn't jason's closed set also? I vaugely remember media oulets being the only ones invited. Anyone remember ?
    The first ATFR was closed set... the second was not. We had reports here the night of the taping that Jason and Molly received a tent from TPTB.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I've read this whole thread. Is the only confirmation that Frank is not participating in the ATFR because 1) he was still in Chicago on Saturday, 2) RS says he's not participating, and 3) Justin thinks Frank isn't doing it?

If that is true, then if the ATFR has not taped yet, Frank could still be in Chicago, RS can be wrong, and Justin might just be believing some of the rumors. Maybe Frank isn't playing ball, but IMO, there's still a chance he is - unless there is other information supporting his withdrawal,.

So if MF's goal was to assert his control of the show, how did the edit aid in this? ie. was he actually endeavoring to tell a love story, and let us see it (for a change!), or was he sticking to his usual MO of hiding the F1 and aiming for a surprise (to the un-blogged, at least) on finale night??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;4005550;
    From the way I read it, that the producers choose for Ali to turn both down at the FRC then pick someone for the ATFR show. I highly suspect that Ali has been in contact with her F1 all along, if this is true.

No wonder Fleiss loves Ali, if true.

Yes, all speculation but something that may make sense of this wacky season.

The source told me that Fleiss is tired of having the "endings" spoiled. He doesn't mind the rest, but it irritates him to have the endings so spoiled.

My thoughts:

RS may have helped the ratings, but he brags in a taunting way. I equated it once with sneaking in to a lion's den, pulling the lion's tail, standing up beating his chest and yelling like Tarzan because he did it, and expecting not to get swatted against the wall and sliding down in a crumpled mess.

Next, most of us believe that Fleiss doesn't really care about delivering a "love story", per se.

My personal opinion is that Fleiss wants to deliver a shocking ending, and he incorporates trash in his reality TV to get it because his studies show that is what helps sell reality TV.

Why do I say he likes "shocking endings"?

1. Matt chooses the spoiled Hollywood starlet with 400 pairs of shoes at a time when American Idol focuses in on the starving people of the world. And, he chooses her over Chelsea and fan favorite All American girl, Amanda.

2. DeAnna rejects the loved single father who is looking to complete his family with a wife and stepmother for the cutie, Ty. She picks the socially rude (passes gas at the table and talks about it for the first time in Bach/ette history) and conventional Jesse who wears long hair, sneakers, and pink shoelaces to the semi-formal Meet and Greet.

3. Jason doesn't even wait for the end of his season before he asks to trade in his F1 for the F2 in a humiliating and painful closed session that painted Jason as #1 on the list of "Top 10 Well-Known Bachelors You Would Not Take Home To Meet Your Parents" on a poll on AOL.

4. Jillian selects Ed who outtakes show as drunk and passing gas during one of the RCs. During the season, we all know that there is a humongulous controversy surrounding Ed's two girlfriends back home.
    Jillian selects Ed over the fan favorite Reid who is so loved that we can't even sleuth on the board for the love and admiration of all things Reid.

5.*** For the first time in history Jake chooses the least liked person in the house and the one who is dead center of all of the controversy.

***I personally think that Jake's season was supposed to be Fleiss's grand coup. However, Reality Steve spoiled it completely early on, and RS did such a good job that even Jake's excellent acting skills in looking and sounding completely morose during interviews were unable to more than just make us question if possibly RS could be wrong.

After F1 Vienna was spoiled so early, I personally believe that RS may have started plotting how he was going to mastermind a way to ruin the spoilers for the next season.
    That is what I was told his aim was.

Could he do it? It seems like it would be too hard, but I have to remind us that we did not get a leak on Jillian's season until the ATFR, so Fleiss is pretty powerful, I believe, under certain circumstances.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by nycblond;4005881;
    I heard that Frank was still in Chicago (as of Saturday) and refused to get on a plane - right before ATFR taping. Do with that what you will.
    Did you hear a date/time for the ATFR? Ali was at a charity function on Saturday and Chris didn't leave Boston till Saturday.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.