Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

BTW FYI melinda came out with her spoiler before RS posted his spoiler about a no pick!
    Team Alibeartito

Why are people thinking there is a ATFR taped? Has there been more info?

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4005599;
    see that's the whole point right if this speculation by Blondie's source is true (is this the more reliable one Blondie who earlier said it was Ali is single?? or the less reliable one who said she's engaged to roberto?)

what melinda havea said could make sense -

At FRC we see a no pick (that's all that's taped)
    Preplanned because Ali picks her F1 in Tahiti in a scenario where only CH, Ali and F1 know who she picks... (according to melinda this is roberto)
    This is all revealed at the ATFR
    just a question here... but why would MF just want to get RS only... why not get all the spoilers? What have we been told?
    1. Chris f2... Roberto f1 but don't know what happens to Roberto
    2. Roberto and Ali are happily engaged
    3. There is no pick and Ali is single
    4. Chris backs out and she chooses Roberto at secret RC after the first one.

These spoils have been reported by some of the best... so why just get RS, why just go after him? If MF is going to get him he will get all spoilers this season...

the only scenario that has not been spoiled is, and truthfully this was initially spoiled by Team_Kip who was told no way was he correct...
    1. Chris is F1 and she is engaged to him, or at least dating him in real life.

This is the bad thing about spoils... we tend to choose what and which ones land most closely to what we want to hear. We think that MF put out half-truths... possibly reversed in some situations, but we don't use the same yardstick to measure the next one. If we can say that MF and minions leaked purposefully the information to the magazine that Ali is engaged to Roberto and a marriage is planned for 2011, assuming it was false information to lead us astray... who is to say that the spoil from Melinda was sent with correct information but just a little off to throw the spoils.

My stand... if MF gets one, he's gonna get them all!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4005678;
    Why are people thinking there is a ATFR taped? Has there been more info?
    This is what we are getting from a "source", take it how you will...here's an overview. Apparently, Ali picked noone at the FRC and agrees w/tptb to pick at the ATFR, of which was partially (perhaps) taped while in Bora Bora and that is where the proposal takes place. (however, the F2 was already gone) Leaving noone but, CH, Ali and F1 "in the know". If you go back several pages, you can see all the deets. Hope this helps...it's in a nutshell.
    Last edited by Newbie@this; 07-26-2010 at 03:18 PM.

FORT Regular

Question - "please" - are basing the fact that she selects Roberto on what - Melinda, RS, Roberto
    moving to CA, etc. are saying??? OR are we guessing? Is it a definite that it is Roberto or nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl74;4005588;
    Last night, after comandeering my son's laptop all evening (to check for spoilers), he asked me why I was sitting on the (his) computer all night. I told him that I was looking to see if there was a leak from the ATFR taping. He asked what was that about b/c she was going to "pick live". I started to explain all the spoiler contradictions/theories when he politely interjected and said, 'well it came from TMZ mom, they're pretty reliable'. I didn't really pay any attention to what he was saying (nice mom I am!) but now that I'm reading all these speculations today, I wonder? Have any of you heard about a live pick as reported by TMZ? He likely watched it on TV though, so I would imagine if he's remembering it correctly, it would've been posted here?! Oh and he said something about Costa Rica (again bad mom for not listening to dear son). IDK, just throwing stuff against the wall and see what sticks...
    I did a quick search on TMZ online and didn't see anything. I find this intriguing, though...did anyone else watch TMZ yesterday?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

Don't you guys and gals think it would be HIGHLY insensitive of Ali to keep professing how happy she is if she chose no one? Wouldn't that be a stab in the heart to both guys?

I tell you that the lack of REAL info this season on the ending of this show is that MF is making his statement loud and clear and that is that HE controls this show not the bloggers. Again I will remind you that MF has said himself he does NOT care about the spoilers he only cares about the ending. We are just one week away and yet the ending is NOT known. It was planned this way before production ever started.

Frank is refusing to participate any further in the show. I am sure of this.
    BP please stop this mess!

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;4005692;
    This is what we are getting from a "source", take it how you will...here's an overview. Apparently, Ali picked noone at the FRC and agrees w/tptb to pick at the ATFR, of which was partially (perhaps) taped while in Bora Bora and that is where the proposal takes place. (however, the F2 was already gone) Leaving noone but, CH, Ali and F1 "in the know". If you go back several pages, you can see all the deets. Hope this helps...it's in a nutshell.
    Thanks, but I don't get it. Is it the same person that said that their boss's hubby was at the taping?

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4005702;
    I did a quick search on TMZ online and didn't see anything. I find this intriguing, though...did anyone else watch TMZ yesterday?
    Yesterday was Sunday. TMZ does pretty much nothing on weekends, unless Lindsey Lohan is going into or out of jail. And they never report on Bachelor stuff, except when people send them tasteful photos of Vienna on vacation.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Obviously, there is a campaign of disinformation going on here. EVERY source is suspect these days.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.