Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 260

Thread: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

  1. #101
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    50

    Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

    Maybe FRC has not been taped yet. That never happened. And that picture of Ali in yellow dress, well maybe she is meeting both guys to tell her that FRC will be live or something like that.

  2. #102
    FORT Fogey reality-luv31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    940

    Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

    What if Frank didn't bail, but it was simply decided that it was better to leave him out of it. I remember in Chris H blog last Tuesday, he went into great detail about Frank, the majority of the blog was dedicated to him and the "scandal". Afterwards, Chris H asked readers to weigh in on whether the Frank issue even matters to them. I'm guessing an overwhelming percentage don't really care to see him on their tv screens anymore. Not so much due to anger, but because they simply don't care enough about him. That being said, it's possible they just didn't press the issue with him because of all the vocalized indifference toward him. This is really making me lean toward a no-pick. Either they are really cunning and have everything under control, or they are scrambling last minute to make something of what could be a boring a$$ finale.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

  3. #103
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4005312;
    What if Frank didn't bail, but it was simply decided that it was better to leave him out of it. I remember in Chris H blog last Tuesday, he went into great detail about Frank, the majority of the blog was dedicated to him and the "scandal". Afterwards, Chris H asked readers to weigh in on whether the Frank issue even matters to them. I'm guessing an overwhelming percentage don't really care to see him on their tv screens anymore. Not so much due to anger, but because they simply don't care enough about him. That being said, it's possible they just didn't press the issue with him because of all the vocalized indifference toward him. This is really making me lean toward a no-pick. Either they are really cunning and have everything under control, or they are scrambling last minute to make something of what could be a boring a$$ finale.
    hmmm interesting...

    several sightings of Frank have described him being kind of beaten up and shaggy and jumpy (he completely avoided someone that wanted to say hi to him in target)
    Team Alibeartito

  4. #104
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

    Bek_Em just speculated that Ali does a no pick at the FRC, but then does pick at the ATFR show. She feels that it was planned from the beginning. I just asked her if it was only a feeling or if a hint was given to her from her boss.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  5. #105
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    151

    Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by Kino Bay;4005271;
    So, we know Frank did not fly to LA this weekend
    Chris was supposedly on a plane to LA on Saturday
    Has anyone been trying to find out about Roberto's flight arrangements?
    Maybe it wasn't about Frank not getting there to tape, Maybe Roberto wasn't there.....
    Maybe they did shoot it in segments? They might not want even Roberto and Chris to know what happened with each other????? I only think of this because sleuthers pointed out Ali's MTA segment with Chris was done quite awhile ago.

  6. #106
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4005363;
    hmmm interesting...

    several sightings of Frank have described him being kind of beaten up and shaggy and jumpy (he completely avoided someone that wanted to say hi to him in target)
    I'm kinda on his side on this one. Just because the guy is an aspiring screenwriter (and who knows how many keystrokes he's even put on paper...) I don't think people should get bent out of shape if he doesn't want to help them pick out a book at Target. If you wanna say 'hi,' say 'hi.' But, I don't think he (or any of these people) should feel like they need to do more.

    Then again, maybe he didn't even hear or see her...
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  7. #107
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4005371;
    Dunno about this but it would make sense considering how hard they're trying to keep whatever happened or will happen at ATFR under wraps.

    BTW, thanks for keeping an eye on this!
    It does make sense. This speculation (not confirmation) came from one of my sources too. Odd timing.

    So if this does happen, does she pick Chris or Roberto? I asked for Bek_Em's opinion on this too.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  8. #108
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;4005364;
    Bek_Em just speculated that Ali does a no pick at the FRC, but then does pick at the ATFR show. She feels that it was planned from the beginning. I just asked her if it was only a feeling or if a hint was given to her from her boss.
    Thanks for bringing that over BlondieGal!

    The fact remains, Roberto changed his employement location prior to the AFRC being taped, therefore if that's the case, it was most definately planed IMO.

  9. #109
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;4005364;
    Bek_Em just speculated that Ali does a no pick at the FRC, but then does pick at the ATFR show. She feels that it was planned from the beginning. I just asked her if it was only a feeling or if a hint was given to her from her boss.
    So, was there a taping or not?

    She said both guys were at the taping. This isn't making sense. She picks someone and then goes to an event?

  10. #110
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4005392;



    And her answer was .... ?
    No answer yet. I will let you all know once she replies.

    It is in the thread titled "Ali interview--her right guy"
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.