Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Re: After The Final Rose *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4004740;
    eta
    The problem is that even the ABC poster who talked to her boss said that it was only Roberto and Chris L there. It was a new poster that confirmed that Frank wasn't there and now RS.
    I'm pretty sure Bek_Em replied to a question from BlondieGal and said Frank & Nicole were not there. Then a new poster came in and said he refused to go or something like that.

This is a pickle because I really was convinced that Bek_Em's boss was pulling her leg about the AFTR happening, especially because I was agreeing with the people who really didn't think Ali would be scheduled for 2 events in 1 day. I really didn't think it had happened yet. But at this point Bek_Em would be the 1st person to break the story that Frank (and Nicole) bailed on ATFR before RS picked up on it.

It can still all be proven wrong if Frank shows up for a taping I guess and/or we get more sightings. I could have sworn there was a poster here (1blue1pink) who had said something that made me think the ATFR taping was scheduled for Monday.

Maybe the taping's being split over a few days though I don't see why they'd do that

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

Here we are just one week from the finale and STILL RS has NO info on either the FRC or the ATFR. This is NOT a coincidence.

MF has " Fleissed RS" simple as that.
    BP please stop this mess!

Quote Originally Posted by stayathomemom;4005126;
    Here we are just one week from the finale and STILL RS has NO info on either the FRC or the ATFR. This is NOT a coincidence.

MF has " Fleissed RS" simple as that.
    ITA stayathomemom. The fact that RS never had any information beyond "Ali is single" indicates to me, that's all he was told, on purpose.

Poster gets info from her boss, claims Frank wasn't there. Justin tweets, around 9pm Eastern Frank wasn't there. RS tweets Frank wasn't there, just about the same time as Justin's tweet. Chris is seen or is known to have flown to LA on Saturday.

I'd like to know what time did that poster's information get posted, and what time zone are they in.

This is all we have right now, IMO taping was Sunday morning.

FORT Regular

Tweet from CH -

Had beautiful b-day dinner w family & friends. Was that @denise_Richards? Great night, thx guys love ya
    about 8 hours ago via Echofon

So, I assume ATFR wasn't taped last night, either?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4005144;
    ITA stayathomemom. The fact that RS never had any information beyond "Ali is single" indicates to me, that's all he was told, on purpose.
    Poster gets info from her boss, claims Frank wasn't there. Justin tweets, around 9pm Eastern Frank wasn't there. RS tweets Frank wasn't there, just about the same time as Justin's tweet. Chris is seen or is known to have flown to LA on Saturday.

I'd like to know what time did that poster's information get posted, and what time zone are they in.

And, technically she is, if she's not married.... imo they could have been covering their backside with some clever semantics.... maybe Fleissing RS is the thing 'never done before' !!
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

If MF is vain enough to obsess over RS getting the wrong info, no way would he release it to Us or any other source. So either RS is right and she's single (absolutely the case IMO) OR the ending is something we don't know yet.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Still not believing it has been taped yet there was so many posters on the abc board posting false info on atfr why is BEK_em any different?

FORT Regular

So, we know Frank did not fly to LA this weekend
    Chris was supposedly on a plane to LA on Saturday
    Has anyone been trying to find out about Roberto's flight arrangements?
    Maybe it wasn't about Frank not getting there to tape, Maybe Roberto wasn't there.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kino Bay;4005271;
    So, we know Frank did not fly to LA this weekend
    Chris was supposedly on a plane to LA on Saturday
    Has anyone been trying to find out about Roberto's flight arrangements?
    Maybe it wasn't about Frank not getting there to tape, Maybe Roberto wasn't there.....
    We haven't heard how Roberto got there.

Per that ABC post, both guys were there, if there was one.

I think Roberto would go. Big clues: his twitter has a pic of his time in Bora Bora, he is following Ali on that twitter (so, no bad feelings), and his comments on the HTD. Reading those comments he made about the HTD were a real eye opener for me. I'm glad they did it.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4005288;
    We haven't heard how Roberto got there.

Per that ABC post, both guys were there, if there was one.

I think Roberto would go. Big clues: his twitter has a pic of his time in Bora Bora, he is following Ali on that twitter (so, no bad feelings), and his comments on the HTD. Reading those comments he made about the HTD were a real eye opener for me. I'm glad they did it.
    Wow you guys are on top of it! I just called my SF agent that I use for my business and all he could look up was that Roberto is a SF intern in the process of opening an office, not done yet, no dates available. I guess they can just look up simple stuff. (He also thinks I am nuts)