Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 115152535455565758596061

Thread: **SPOILERS** 7/19 Show Thread: Episode 8

FORT Newbie

Re: **SPOILERS** 7/19 Show Thread: Episode 8

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3993711;
    Rather than attempting to state my opinion on last nights episode, I'm just going to leave it with your posts because I couldn't have said any of that better, and my comments would ruin them.....so this is what I got:

i cannot believe i am getting drawn into this after so many of these d*** shows, but I have to join team chris too. No matter what happens! lol

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3993702;
    Roberto will never be the bachelor he is already taken per Ali he is a wonderful man
    I dont know about that.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by kjmluvstv;3993953;
    i cannot believe i am getting drawn into this after so many of these d*** shows, but I have to join team chris too. No matter what happens! lol

Yeah! welcome. Join the party. I totally got sucked in too.

FORT Newbie

Thank you!! If I am going to feel crazy, I need others to feel crazy with! One other thread has a poster who is going to be in Dennis for week and posters are going crazy there too. lol

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Hi everyone

The flower is a white hibiscus, to answer someone upthread a bit.

OK, now to business. Let's look at the story arcs for the final three (maybe this should be in the edit thread? if so, mods, feel free to move it...)

Frank - the real F3... his arc exploded last night like a Roman candle. Or like an exploding arc of a scripted moron with a scripted morana gf.

Roberto - yep, I saw sparks. Truly hot. OTOH, I saw Ali drifting away a bit. Still Ali's question: isn't he too hot for little ol' me?

Chris - this was the rising arc last night. Started slowly, building, building, ooh, ooh, turn the air conditioning up! Is she still wondering if he'll fall for her?

I would be fine with either C or R - that is, if Ali chooses one of them. Do we trust CH's statement to the effect of, "she gets it right after everything's said and done"?

Anyone have a helpful suggestion as to what to tell DUH about the favor I will ask him on August 2nd (which happens to be our annivesary )? I will have to ask him to tie my hands behind my back so I don't throw things at the TV screen if Ali becomes a sad sack of insecurity and refuses them both.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.