Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** 7/19 Show Thread: Episode 8

Re: **SPOILERS** 7/19 Show Thread: Episode 8

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3993639;
    IF I was Ali, just seeing those two guys standing there at the RC looking at her with love in their eyes, I would have totally forgot about Frank!
    No kidding. Chris & Berto were just standing up there looking at each other & grinning. The SC of Ali looking at each of them before their toast is so cute. She looks so proud to have both of them there with her.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Regular

I know this is really remote and we'll soon know if it is even possible, but...

I wonder if there is a possibility that after Frank left, could Ali be falling in love with Chris more than Roberto during the next two weeks of filming that we're shown? If Ali doesn't accept a proposal from Roberto, but Chris makes it clear he wants to propose, could Roberto have moved his State Farm access to the Los Angeles area so that he can work on it a little while filming if he were to be the next Bachelor?

FORT Fanatic

Roberto will never be the bachelor he is already taken per Ali he is a wonderful man

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3992669;
    After tonight's episode I want to throw the spoilers all out the window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3992773;
    Nothing about him tells me he's this stupid and senseless. He wouldn't do it. But if all my middle school fantasies come true and they get back together at ATFR somehow, then if he talks about giving her more of his mom's jewelry, I'll melt.

Oh jeez, I can't believe I'm entertaining the thought of a reunion even. Time to lay off the
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3992814;
    I will join you in that camp. This is my theory....Chris L was supposed to be F3... Ali even said she expected Frank to be one of her final two. Remember Chris H. said that Frank leaving changed everything? I think what happened was that Ali & Chris L.'s relationship was moving slower than the other two. If Frank had stayed maybe Chris would have been cut... but since Frank left it gave Chris L the chance to catch up and Ali to realize that she was falling for him. Remember that Chris H said that ALi was so wrapped up in the Frank stuff that she didn't get to enjoy falling in love. I really think she ends up with Chris L. Call me crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliet M;3992894;
    Hey crazy...I'm crazy too. Nice to meet you!
    I think your theory is pretty much bang on.

I laughed when she interrupted his reading of the FS card and he teased her. She seemed to love it and kissed him affectionately. Those two together honestly put a smile a mile wide on my face.
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3992815;
    Is there something we're missing. I like both of these guys, but if I had that date with Chris, he would spend the rest of his life trying to peel me off of him. I got this one, done, game over, thanks for playing...check, please, how fast can you drive.
    Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3992830;
    Sometimes his hair's a little unruly.

That's all I got.
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3992852;
    Even that has it's up side.

Someone just posted in another thread that her date with Chris was dry. I'm going off to bed now to contemplate the depths of nothingness I'm obviously in if THAT was a dry date.
    Rather than attempting to state my opinion on last nights episode, I'm just going to leave it with your posts because I couldn't have said any of that better, and my comments would ruin them.....so this is what I got:
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3993711;
    Rather than attempting to state my opinion on last nights episode, I'm just going to leave it with your posts because I couldn't have said any of that better, and my comments would ruin them.....so this is what I got:

Go team Chris!

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3993719;
    Go team Chris!
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3993730;
    Agreed!
    ETA: The deleted scene with Chris and Ali was hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3993793;
    ETA: The deleted scene with Chris and Ali was hilarious!
    So Cute, Love Chris and Ali

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3993702;
    Roberto will never be the bachelor he is already taken per Ali he is a wonderful man
    Wait, what did I miss? She said he is taken???
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by moondust222;3993699;
    I know this is really remote and we'll soon know if it is even possible, but...

I wonder if there is a possibility that after Frank left, could Ali be falling in love with Chris more than Roberto during the next two weeks of filming that we're shown? If Ali doesn't accept a proposal from Roberto, but Chris makes it clear he wants to propose, could Roberto have moved his State Farm access to the Los Angeles area so that he can work on it a little while filming if he were to be the next Bachelor?
    An SF job isn't a typical job! You just can't be the Bachelor, have a fake relationship and then train/take over a SF agency.