Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** 7/19 Show Thread: Episode 8

Re: **SPOILERS** 7/19 Show Thread: Episode 8

Quote Originally Posted by Believe;3992692;
    Chris and Ali... magic!
    That's the one and only thing that I am sure about after watching their fantasy date. So natural, sweet, fun and romantic - one of the most normal dates I've seen. And I know its not a hint anymore about who the F1 is, but did I see rose petals on just Chris' bed, and not Roberto's?

Love Roberto, but Ali, just seemed to be pulling back a bit tonight and they just don't seem to "fit." And have we EVER seen a bach/bachette remove the clothes of an F1??

As far as Frank goes, I actually thought he handled everything OK, even if his choice of clothes are kind of icky. Yes, he should have left a long time ago, but I believe his staying was forced by the producers.

Are we sure of the timeline - that the FDs were in the order that they were shown? Couldn't Frank have come first, and then she went on and had her dates with the other two? It would have taken just a bit of "scripting" when Ali said that she had seen Frank "this week."

With all of the conflicting spoilers, I'm in the "Ali is single after the FRC but is now engaged to Chris camp," even if I'm the only one!! Their interaction was just over the top tonight! (And I will never believe that he or Roberto would be a default choice - I truly believe that Ali's feelings for Frank had decreased quite a bit over the last few weeks.)

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2;3992794;
    I loved the part where Chris was walking out of the water carrying Ali. The date was so great. Buy the end I was blubbering. Should have been a happy moment but just felt sick thinking Ali just doesn't get it.
    ITA. I know she fell in love with Frank or no one or Roberto or Patrick or Mike Fleiss or Chris Harrison and you don't control who you love, etc. but to a certain degree, you can control who you love and who you fall for. If Ali doesn't even try with Chris, I don't know what to say. Frank is a dime a dozen, everywhere. I have personally dated like 5 Franks in my life. I have never met a Chris and if/when I do, umm, we're on the next plane to Vegas to make the marriage on the up and up before someone snatches him away from me.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

So Roberto gets to ride a jet ski on his LCD? I swear she will do anything to avoid having conversation time with him. What do her and Chris do? Swim in a pool?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3992799;
    That's the one and only thing that I am sure about after watching their fantasy date. So natural, sweet, fun and romantic - one of the most normal dates I've seen. And I know its not a hint anymore about who the F1 is, but did I see rose petals on just Chris' bed, and not Roberto's?

Love Roberto, but Ali, just seemed to be pulling back a bit tonight and they just don't seem to "fit." And have we EVER seen a bach/bachette remove the clothes of an F1??

As far as Frank goes, I actually thought he handled everything OK, even if his choice of clothes are kind of icky. Yes, he should have left a long time ago, but I believe his staying was forced by the producers.

Are we sure of the timeline - that the FDs were in the order that they were shown? Couldn't Frank have come first, and then she went on and had her dates with the other two? It would have taken just a bit of "scripting" when Ali said that she had seen Frank "this week."

With all of the conflicting spoilers, I'm in the "Ali is single after the FRC but is now engaged to Chris camp," even if I'm the only one!! Their interaction was just over the top tonight! (And I will never believe that he or Roberto would be a default choice - I truly believe that Ali's feelings for Frank had decreased quite a bit over the last few weeks.)
    I will join you in that camp. This is my theory....Chris L was supposed to be F3... Ali even said she expected Frank to be one of her final two. Remember Chris H. said that Frank leaving changed everything? I think what happened was that Ali & Chris L.'s relationship was moving slower than the other two. If Frank had stayed maybe Chris would have been cut... but since Frank left it gave Chris L the chance to catch up and Ali to realize that she was falling for him. Remember that Chris H said that ALi was so wrapped up in the Frank stuff that she didn't get to enjoy falling in love. I really think she ends up with Chris L. Call me crazy.

Is there something we're missing. I like both of these guys, but if I had that date with Chris, he would spend the rest of his life trying to peel me off of him. I got this one, done, game over, thanks for playing...check, please, how fast can you drive.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3992815;
    Is there something we're missing. I like both of these guys, but if I had that date with Chris, he would spend the rest of his life trying to peel me off of him. I got this one, done, game over, thanks for playing...check, please, how fast can you drive.
    Hysterical!! You're on a roll, girl! Basically, could not agree more. Roberto is a nice, good guy but Chris is one of a kind. As usually, I wish this show was in real time so I can send a big ole telegraph/smoke signal to Ali that he's The One. The One, Ali, The One!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3992814;
    I will join you in that camp. This is my theory....Chris L was supposed to be F3... Ali even said she expected Frank to be one of her final two. Remember Chris H. said that Frank leaving changed everything? I think what happened was that Ali & Chris L.'s relationship was moving slower than the other two. If Frank had stayed maybe Chris would have been cut... but since Frank left it gave Chris L the chance to catch up and Ali to realize that she was falling for him. Remember that Chris H said that ALi was so wrapped up in the Frank stuff that she didn't get to enjoy falling in love. I really think she ends up with Chris L. Call me crazy.
    You're not crazy. I think I'm seeing that too.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Newbie

Don't forget me!!!!!!
    Last edited by Believe; 07-20-2010 at 03:05 AM.

I know in my mind that it can't be Chris, but in know in my heart that it was

Ali could inadvertently want to rebound from the turmoil of Frank with the safest choice, which is Chris. Or the fiasco could jade her to the point where she doesn't want to choose either Chris or Roberto.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen