Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** 7/19 Show Thread: Episode 8

Re: **SPOILERS** 7/19 Show Thread: Episode 8

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3992615;
    If there was a proposal, they would show it guys!

Why hide it now? Makes no sense. They would at least show them looking at the rings and there would be some distorted voice over of one of the guys asking her to marry him.
    To keep people thinking that she ends up single in the end?
    I still think it's because none of them propose and she chooses no one.
    That said, thinking back to the picture of Roberto in Tahiti (twitter pic)....That huge smile he had seems to match with what they showed of him tonight. He was beaming and so happy with Ali. I think that photo was taken sometime before the FRC, not afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3992615;
    If there was a proposal, they would show it guys!

Why hide it now? Makes no sense. They would at least show them looking at the rings and there would be some distorted voice over of one of the guys asking her to marry him.
    Because they want us to think that Frank (the drama) may still be in the picture.

It wasn't until the MTA that DeAnna said she was engaged ... did Jillian say at the MTA?

Perhaps the ring shopping won't be shown until the MTA.

Blondie, Cash, that Tahitian poster ... have information that Ali is engaged. US Magazine, Facebook news say Ali is engaged. RS says she is single, but doesn't know what happens at the FRC. I am not counting out Blondie's, Cash's sources and the Tahitian poster who posted prior to RS's spoiler ... yet.

I just watched Frank's reunion with Nicole ... OMG, if that wasn't just too set up ... her make-up and hair were perfect, her room neat as a pin; sorry, if I'm pining for a guy, I'm in my room with my pj's on, no make-up, my hair a mess, and my bed unmade because I haven't gotten out of it with the TV on.
    Last edited by Bet2Win; 07-19-2010 at 11:52 PM.

That pic of Roberto in Bora Bora is the very last pic we have seen of him. I want to know how he's doing now. Oh, well.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3992620;
    No, I got my answer that the suite was shown!
    Oh sorry! I didn't know that.
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

Quote Originally Posted by chellemybelle;3992158;
    Something about Nicole - maybe her voice or maybe just the way she phrases things - reminded me of Vienna. Am I the only one?
    IA. It also made me laugh to see her wearing yellow!! Kind of ironic.

This whole episode made me feel so sorry for Ali - I was in tears along with her, and again just thinking she's not going to end up with either of these two awesome guys. I hate watching their dates and getting pulled in thinking they're really in love then remembering, oh no they're not. I usually love the spoilers so I know who the F1 is and so I can watch that (so-called) real love story and not get faked out by the edit*. So this is soooo disappointing to me. I still feel bad for Ali though and even tho I didn't understand Frank's appeal, she seemed to be really hurt by him. So maybe she just wasn't in a place to get engaged right after that, which is understandable I guess.

*However, I was never buying what Jake was selling. Even knowing he picked Vienna, I never ever thought it was real. He was SO phony to me, even from the start in Jill's season. Never saw the attraction to him others had.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3992626;
    That pic of Roberto in Bora Bora is the very last pic we have seen of him. I want to know how he's doing now. Oh, well.
    Maybe he decided to stay until an agency opened up for him in southern California?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I think that pic with Ali crying and both hugging could be his goodbye. I can't help but wonder if there isn't really a FRC. Maybe those pics of her in the gold gown don't come into play with either. That's never been done.

Have a fake FRC, that would be a first.

However, I don't think the show would let Ali explain anything to the dumpees until the ATFR. Otherwise, why have one?

eta

Oh, and I noticed Roberto had a copy of the Lion King CD in his suitcase.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3992649;
    Have a fake FRC, that would be a first.

However, I don't think the show would let Ali explain anything to the dumpees until the ATFR. Otherwise, why have one?

eta

Oh, and I noticed Roberto had a copy of the Lion King CD in his suitcase.
    Yeah, it was cute when he picked it up smiling.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3992625;
    Because they want us to think that Frank (the drama) may still be in the picture.

It wasn't until the MTA that DeAnna said she was engaged ... did Jillian say at the MTA?

Perhaps the ring shopping won't be shown until the MTA.

Blondie, Cash, that Tahitian poster ... have information that Ali is engaged. US Magazine, Facebook news say Ali is engaged. RS says she is single, but doesn't know what happens at the FRC. I am not counting out Blondie's, Cash's sources and the Tahitian poster who posted prior to RS's spoiler ... yet.

I just watched Frank's reunion with Nicole ... OMG, if that wasn't just too set up ... her make-up and hair were perfect, her room neat as a pin; sorry, if I'm pining for a guy, I'm in my room with my pj's on, no make-up, my hair a mess, and my bed unmade because I haven't gotten out of it with the TV on.
    Does Blondie still think Ali is engaged? I thought Cash said she believed Ali is now single, is that right?