Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** 7/19 Show Thread: Episode 8

FORT Fanatic

Re: **SPOILERS** 7/19 Show Thread: Episode 8

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3992603;
    Maybe it's just me, but if I had as good a time with either of these two guys as she did with them, I would SO not be dumping them both.....unless.....I had "some unfinished business" to take care of. My biggest problem after two dates like that would be....WHICH ONE????
    Totally agree. She has two hot, smart, genuine guys. How often do you find that on a reality show? All these spoilers are weird this year. It seems to me that something is up and things won't turn out how anyone expects them to. I do see Chris L and Roberto proposing. Did you see the both of them tonight? They are totally whipped. I'm preparing for a surprise ending. I'm going to stick with that.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3992609;
    Totally agree. She has two hot, smart, genuine guys. How often do you find that on a reality show? All these spoilers are weird this year. It seems to me that something is up and things won't turn out how anyone expects them to. I do see Chris L and Roberto proposing. Did you see the both of them tonight? They are totally whipped. I'm preparing for a surprise ending. I'm going to stick with that.
    What I saw tonight at the Rose ceremony was two guys in love with this girl who is in love with the guy who left her. How messed up is that?

Oh, and I agree that they are totally whipped!lol

Chris and Ali the best smoking hot FD in any show that I have ever watched. The goo goo eyes at each other. Oh yes, true love at it's best.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3992571;
    Maybe she did meet with them individually after Frank left and before the LCD's.

Roberto's black shirt is not in the LCD, nor was it the FD.

RS said no RC.

Don said informal RC.

I'm going with Don on this one. He said she met with them individually after Frank left "the next day". He also said there was an informal RC. There may have been a communication glich as to the RC being after the individual talks.

Anywho, with Blondiegal's 100% trusted source confirming that Roberto is an agent in training in Irvine ... just sayin ... I'm not counting Don's spoilers out yet.

I'm not either. In my opinion that's 2 for Don. If it fit you must aquit I never believe they would air that anyway, especially if they got wind of cash info, that would have blew everything out of the water. They intend on sticking it to the man.

If there was a proposal, they would show it guys!

Why hide it now? Makes no sense. They would at least show them looking at the rings and there would be some distorted voice over of one of the guys asking her to marry him.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3992612;
    Chris and Ali the best smoking hot FD in any show that I have ever watched. The goo goo eyes at each other. Oh yes, true love at it's best.
    Yes, one for the ages. I'll be watching that one over and over. Their relationship has grown and she was responding too. I loved when he said, "God I love you".

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

OK, watching live on the west coast. Roberto is sweating - almost to the "talk" = I just reached for a tissue for him!
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3992551;
    That was Kirk, not Roberto. Bit, Kirk said that he only knew of the ex, not that he still had feelings for her.

That had to be Frank's FS w/ the bed with all the roses, because they didn't even show Chris L's room.
    We saw the fantasy suite of Chris' date....is that what you mean, or did you mean his bungalow or whatever it was he stayed at when he wasn't with Ali?
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3992619;
    We saw the fantasy suite of Chris' date....is that what you mean, or did you mean his bungalow or whatever it was he stayed at when he wasn't with Ali?
    No, I got my answer that the suite was shown!

They could be saving the MTP, more LCD, ring shopping, FRC previews for right before the MTA next week or even during the MTA show. This way, they get more press, speculation and hype out of the Frank fiasco and the rumors that Ali is single. It won't surprise me if she is single and they tried to even the playing field tonight with the FD of Chris and Ali vs. the one with Roberto.